Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Keep your gear safely in place with a Smittybilt C.RES2 HD Cargo Net
- Made from 2” military-grade polyester webbing with 1,200 lbs of tensile strength
- Can be left on when not in use—doesn’t interfere with factory mounting points for soft or hard tops
- Designed to offer quick-release access to your cargo
- Provides coverage from your sound bar to your tailgate
- Nylon reinforced buckles and black oxide grommets for hook-up points
- C.RES2 HD includes both the side and rear curtains
- Smittybilt Cargo Net is easy to install with no tools required
- Your Smittybilt C.RES2 HD Cargo Net is backed by a 1-year limited warranty
When your Jeep’s bounding over boulders or climbing steep ridges, make sure the loose gear packed in back stays put with a Smittybilt C.RES2 HD Cargo Net. Constructed from 2” military-grade polyester webbing with nylon reinforced buckles, this burly accessory keeps your cargo in place with an impressive 1,200 lbs of tensile strength.
Conveniently designed to be left on when not in use, the Smittybilt C.RES Heavy Duty Cargo Net provides coverage from your sound bar to your tailgate without interfering with the factory mounting points for your soft or hard top. Adding complete cargo protection, this tough cargo net includes both the side and rear curtains.
The Smittybilt CRES HD Cargo Net boasts innovative features including quick-release access to your entire cargo hold and black oxide grommets for durable hook-up points. Your Smittybilt C.RES HD Cargo Netting is easy to install with no tools required and is backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)