Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Get back on the road with the updated style and stability of a Smittybilt Hard Top
- Honeycomb fiberglass top made with thick gel coats, then hand-laid using the finest materials
- Lined with a military-spec, mildew-free carpet liner to deliver a quiet ride on any highway
- Quick-release latching and rear-mounting hardware makes for an easy, straightforward install
- Contoured rear and side windows are made from DOT-approved safety glass with a 31% tint
- Available in your choice of single- or two-piece design and with or without upper doors
- Aerodynamic shape and textured grain finish combines a fine form with superior function
- Your Smittybilt Jeep Hard Top is backed by an 8-year warranty
What’s worse than wind howling through your open Jeep windows? How about a tree branch snapping free – right through your soft top. Ensure every Jeep journey is a pleasant one with the Smittybilt Hard Top.
One of the quietest, feature-rich tops on the market, the Smittybilt Jeep Hard Top is manufactured from honeycomb fiberglass with the thickest gel coats available, then hand-laid using only the highest-quality materials for extra strength and rigidity – without sacrificing its aerodynamics. A black, textured grain finish gives it a stylish, hard-wearing look.
This new-and-improved hard top has been lined with military-spec gray carpet, guaranteed to resist mildew and cut down on wind noise. DOT-approved safety glass with a 31% tint keeps the sun from penetrating too deeply and keeps passengers in your back seat from dozing off. Boasting quick-release latching and all the installation hardware you need, your single- or two-piece customizable Smittybilt Hard Top is covered by an 8-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)