- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get back on the road with the updated style and stability of a Smittybilt Hard Top
- Honeycomb fiberglass top made with thick gel coats, then hand-laid using the finest materials
- Lined with a military-spec, mildew-free carpet liner to deliver a quiet ride on any highway
- Quick-release latching and rear-mounting hardware makes for an easy, straightforward install
- Contoured rear and side windows are made from DOT-approved safety glass with a 31% tint
- Available in your choice of single- or two-piece design and with or without upper doors
- Aerodynamic shape and textured grain finish combines a fine form with superior function
- Your Smittybilt Jeep Hard Top is backed by an 8-year warranty
What’s worse than wind howling through your open Jeep windows? How about a tree branch snapping free – right through your soft top. Ensure every Jeep journey is a pleasant one with the Smittybilt Hard Top.
One of the quietest, feature-rich tops on the market, the Smittybilt Jeep Hard Top is manufactured from honeycomb fiberglass with the thickest gel coats available, then hand-laid using only the highest-quality materials for extra strength and rigidity – without sacrificing its aerodynamics. A black, textured grain finish gives it a stylish, hard-wearing look.
This new-and-improved hard top has been lined with military-spec gray carpet, guaranteed to resist mildew and cut down on wind noise. DOT-approved safety glass with a 31% tint keeps the sun from penetrating too deeply and keeps passengers in your back seat from dozing off. Boasting quick-release latching and all the installation hardware you need, your single- or two-piece customizable Smittybilt Hard Top is covered by an 8-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Smittybilt Hard Top Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dennis P (Silver City, NM) Reviewed for a 2002 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 27, 2017 9:28 AM
everything fit very well. the 6 holes to bolt the top to the jeep all matched. some of the fit at the door corners were marginal, but easaly fixable. all in all I am very satisfied with the top
Reviewed by Al B (Sharptown, MD) — Jan 31, 2017 9:27 AM
Overall the top was OK, it installed without any trouble, but the back window was a bit of a problem, the holes that attach the hindges to the hardtop where not drilled correctly, we had to redrill them to attach the window to the top what should have been a 1 hour job took close to 3, it should not be this hard