- Painlessly power your trailer with a Tekonsha T-One Connector
- Custom-wired for your vehicle—your Tekonsha T-One Connector plugs right into your factory harness
- Absolutely no splicing, cutting or taping needed to install your Tekonsha T-One Connector
- 1-piece weatherproof construction for all-season dependability
- Your Tekonsha T-One Connector uses 16-gauge bonded wire and a 4-way flat plug
- Comes with a converter if your vehicle needs one
- Tekonsha backs your T-One Connector with a 1-year warranty
Saddling up your trailer to your hitch is only half the battle. Before you head off with your haul, the trailer needs power to run the brake lights and turn signals. Easily tie your trailer into your vehicle's electrical system with a Tekonsha T-One Connector.
Forget about splicing, cutting or soldering wires together. Your Tekonsha T-One Connector is completely custom-made for your car, truck or SUV. It hooks right into your factory electrical harness, making a solid connection without any complicated rewiring. For most vehicles, about 10-20 minutes is all it takes to plug in.
Tekonsha built your T-One Connector to high standards to ensure dependability under any condition. From torrential rains to snow flurries, nothing breaks through its 1-piece weatherproof body. And, the premium 16-gauge bonded wire and 4-way flat plug are tough enough to withstand years of duty. Even better, Tekonsha covers your T-One Connector with a 1-year warranty.
Tekonsha T-One Connector Customer Reviews
265 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Clark S (Fort Worth, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Honda Pilot — Jun 16, 2018 9:09 PM
The first one came from the factory defective. It did not work at all. The second one worked as intended and was very easy to install. AutoAnything took care of the return after a slow response from Tekonsha.
Reviewed by Prof. J (Conway, SC) Reviewed for a 2006 Kia Sorento — May 08, 2018 1:33 PM
Excellent product. Nothing out there can even come close for the price and quality! Very pleased with my purchase and how quickly it came.
Ships Between 7/20 - 7/24
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product