- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Painlessly power your trailer with a Tekonsha T-One Connector
- Custom-wired for your vehicle—your Tekonsha T-One Connector plugs right into your factory harness
- Absolutely no splicing, cutting or taping needed to install your Tekonsha T-One Connector
- 1-piece weatherproof construction for all-season dependability
- Your Tekonsha T-One Connector uses 16-gauge bonded wire and a 4-way flat plug
- Comes with a converter if your vehicle needs one
- Tekonsha backs your T-One Connector with a 1-year warranty
Saddling up your trailer to your hitch is only half the battle. Before you head off with your haul, the trailer needs power to run the brake lights and turn signals. Easily tie your trailer into your vehicle's electrical system with a Tekonsha T-One Connector.
Forget about splicing, cutting or soldering wires together. Your Tekonsha T-One Connector is completely custom-made for your car, truck or SUV. It hooks right into your factory electrical harness, making a solid connection without any complicated rewiring. For most vehicles, about 10-20 minutes is all it takes to plug in.
Tekonsha built your T-One Connector to high standards to ensure dependability under any condition. From torrential rains to snow flurries, nothing breaks through its 1-piece weatherproof body. And, the premium 16-gauge bonded wire and 4-way flat plug are tough enough to withstand years of duty. Even better, Tekonsha covers your T-One Connector with a 1-year warranty.
Tekonsha T-One Connector Customer Reviews
290 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Terry a (SALISBURY, NC) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford Mustang — Apr 21, 2020 10:41 AM
Reviewed by Sean D (NORTH READING, MA) Reviewed for a 2017 Kia Sportage — Jul 27, 2019 7:01 AM
Everything fit perfect to vehicle. Came with all hardware needed to install correctly. Even came with 15 amp fuse. Hardest part was popping tail light out without braking anything.
Reviewed by William R (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 2019 Volkswagen Tiguan — May 22, 2019 9:08 PM
After I found out how to get into the back of the tail lights everything went okay. The unit fit snug and looks great. Testing the wiring, everything worked fine. Thanks guys