- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- For the ultimate blend of strength and towing simplicity, deck out your big rig with the Reese Elite Series Fifth-Wheel Hitch
- Pick your strength—available in both 18,000 lb and 25,000 lb models
- Ultra-wide footprint for maximum stability
- Fast, secure connections with a self-latching jaw, gaping-wide 9” funnel and 4-way pivoting head
- Equipped with a long, lockable handle
- Ships fully assembled for an easy install
- Provides 4” of up-down height adjustment
- Comes complete with a 90° adapter harness, 9’ wiring harness with a 7-way flat pin connector
- Choose with or without custom mounting rails
- Rails are disigned for your year, make and model vehicle
- Include all mounting brackets and hardware
- Install under your payload, leaving your bed wide open for hauling gravel, furniture and more
- Engineered to match your truck’s weight rating
- Built to last from steel with a black powder coat finish for superior corrosion resistance
- Hitch and rails are both proudly made in the USA
- Your Reese Elite Series Fifth-Wheel Hitch & Rails are backed by a 7-year warranty
Your speedboat, dune buggies and camper trailer are just itching to hit the open road for some R&R in the great outdoors. But, getting your gear from point A to campsite B can be a pain in your keister without a quality hitch. For safer, more secure and simpler tow jobs, deck out your pickup with the Reese Elite Series Fifth-Wheel Hitch.
Available in 18,000 lb and 25,000 lb models, these Reese 5th Wheel Hitches have enough backbone to haul toy boxes, boat trailers and Airstreams without breaking a sweat. And, you never have to sweat heavy hauling with your short bed pickup again with the Reese 5th wheel hitch with sliders shielding your sides. Plus, each Reese Elite 5th wheel hitch is stuffed with premium components to make your travel more convenient. Self-latching jaws, a 9" wide funnel, lockable handle, 4-way pivoting head—the only thing these Elite Reese Fifth Wheel Hitches don't do is make toast.
Feeding electricity to your trailer is a cinch with the Elite Reese Fifth-Wheel Hitch. It comes with a 90° fifth wheel adapter harness with a 7-way flat pin connector on a 9' cable. Plus, the beefy black powder coating protects your hitch from rust and corrosion. What's more, the custom rails make mounting simple. And, your Reese Elite Hitch is backed by a 7-year warranty.
Reese Elite Series Fifth-Wheel Hitch Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review