- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Maneuver in tight spaces by adjusting the length from 8 ¼” to 10 ¼”
- Available in a 2”, 4”, or 6” drop
- Rated with 6,000lbs gross trailer weight / 600lbs tongue weight
- Easily fits 2”x 2” receiver tubes
- Constructed with CNC forming and machine welding
- Durable powder-coated finish
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
- Be sure to choose a CURT Ball Mount that does not exceed your vehicle's maximum towing capacity. Check your owner's manual to verify.
Put some extra space into your towing system to accommodate those tight turns with the CURT Universal Ball Mount. Adjust the length of your ball mount from 8 ¼" to 10 ¼" to maneuver around in tight spots with less risk of damaged equipment or jackknife situations.
The CURT Universal Ball Mount is a class 3 rated ball mount packed with the strength to handle all of your hauling jobs. Machine welded and CNC formed this ball mount packs the pure strength and reliability you need to get where you're going. Plus the powder-coated finish keeps your ride looking good even when you're not hauling a big load. Available in a 2", 4", or 6" drop, the Universal Ball Mount has a gross trailer weight (GTW) of 6,000lbs and a tongue weight (TW) of 600lbs. Plus, it's backed by CURT's Lifetime Warranty so you know you can depend on it.
CURT Universal Ball Mount Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brian B (WESTFORD, VT) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Suburban — Dec 04, 2014 12:43 PM
It does what I need it to do. My local parts store only carried a shorter version and was not what I was looking for. Again AutoAnything had what I wanted and I received it quickly. Thanks again AutoAnything.
Reviewed by Carmen L (Utica, NY) — Nov 23, 2011 3:03 PM
I am very happy with this part, very quality and it has nice black paint shine and is built well. I will be buying Curt products in my future also, they are made in USA which means alot to me, I highly recommend Curt products. Thanks
Reviewed by ROBERT P (Cut and Shoot, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — May 01, 2010 6:04 AM
Reviewed by Timothy B (Norcross, GA) Reviewed for a 1997 Chevy Silverado — Nov 10, 2009 11:42 AM