- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your receiver the Fort Knox treatment with an Advantage SportsRack Hitch Lock
- Perfect for protecting hitch-mounted bike racks, hitch covers, hitch steps, trailers and more from crooks
- Built from bullet-proof steel
- Available threaded for anti-wobble hitch accessories and unthreaded for standard hitch accessories
- Lock caps protect the tumblers from the elements
- 1.25" and 2" receiver sizes available
- Your Advantage SportsRack Hitch Lock is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
No-good cutpurses are lurking in the shadows everywhere you roam. They're just waiting for an opportunity to pounce on your precious bikes, trailer and hibiscus flower hitch cover. Don't give 'em the chance. Secure your hitch-mounted gear with an Advantage SportsRack Hitch Lock.
Built rugged from nail-tough steel, your Advantage Hitch Lock has enough backbone to put the brakes on any parking lot bandit's dastardly deeds. Better still, they come in two styles: threaded and unthreaded hitch locks. Go with the threaded hitch lock if your hitch accessory is equipped with an internal anti-wobble nut. If not, the unthreaded hitch lock is for you.
The elements are no match against your Advantage hitch lock. The integrated lock cap keeps the tumblers protected from the elements and road grime, so the two included keys will slide in with ease. And, these hitch locks come in two sizes to fit either 1.25" or 2" receivers. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Advantage SportsRack Hitch Locks Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John A (Staten Island, NY) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Avalanche — Oct 26, 2018 4:38 AM
Reviewed by Dolores G (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class — Aug 26, 2017 4:38 AM