- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 1/21
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Keeps your trailer steady in sharp turns, sudden stops or during high winds
- Solid steel spring bars use friction to resist sway
- Weld-on tab allows left-hand use or use without weight distribution hitch
- Glossed powder coat finish fights off rust
- Includes sway bar, trailer-mounted attachment ball, weld-on tab, reinforcement plates and clips
- Attaches to trailer frame and ball mount (sold separately)
- Backed by CURT’s 1-year limited warranty
CURT Sway Control Kit steadies your trailer and your nerves. Passing vehicles, high winds and winding backroads cause concern for towers. But, CURT Sway Control Kit keeps lateral movement in check to ensure a safe trip.
This sway control kit includes everything you need to stabilize your rig. Solid steel spring bars use friction to resist sway. Weld-on tab conveniently supports left-hand use or use without a weight distribution hitch. Plus, CURT Sway Control Kit features a glossed powder coat finish that fights off rust like a champ.
You'll never have to worry about wobbly equipment again when you install CURT Sway Control Kit. Just attach to your trailer frame and ball mount for a secure ride you can count on. Backed by CURT's 1-year limited warranty.
CURT Sway Control Kit Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Edmund W (BOURNE, MA) — Mar 10, 2018 5:44 AM
Reviewed by Jody H (Damar, KS) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Tundra — May 25, 2017 3:13 AM
Reviewed by William T (Jamestown, NC) Reviewed for a 2011 Nissan Frontier — Aug 27, 2012 7:21 PM
I had no problems installing or towing with this sway control. I'm towing a 4,000lb camper behind a 2011 Nissan Frontier V6. Going 55mph with big rigs flying around me at 70-75 mph - no problems with sway like before. Thanks guys!