- We work hard to deliver you the lowest prices up-front, everyday.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We put 1-year price protection in your pocket.
Guaranteed Lowest Price
CURT Venturer Brake Controller
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Travel confidently down the open road with the CURT Venturer Brake Controller
- The Venturer is a timed brake controller, which steadily increases brake force to slow your trailer
- Controls trailers with 2 or 4 electric brakes (1 to 4 axles)
- Boasts an LED display that brightens as force is applied to your trailer’s brakes
- Ready for both automatic and manual braking
- A manual control activates brake lights
- Your Venturer brake controller comes ready to install with mounting bracket, hardware and instructions
- Mount anywhere in your vehicle, no leveling required
- The Venturer detects short-circuits and alerts you for the ultimate in driving safety
- Your CURT Venturer Brake Controller carries a 5-year limited warranty
“Heads Carolina, Tails California. Somewhere greener, somewhere warmer"—it doesn't matter where you and your trailer are headed when you have the CURT Venturer Brake Controller on your side. Get to your next adventure with the added confidence that comes from knowing your trailer's under control.
The Venturer features a timed brake control system which senses your brake pressure and simultaneously applies a constantly increasing brake force to your trailer. It's able to control trailers with up to 4 axles, with 2 to 4 electric brakes. And, this Venturer brake controller is ready for both automatic and manual braking.
Mount your Venturer anywhere in your vehicle—leveling is not required. For added protection, your brake controller can even detect short-circuits. What's more, the CURT Venturer Brake Controller is backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Di-n-butyl phthalate, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.