- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 1/21
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Illuminate your rear end for stress-free trailer hitching at night with the Anzo USA LED Hitch Light
- Packed with dual 12-bulb banks of LEDs for a total of 168 lumens of dazzling light
- Draws only 0.224 amps of juice
- Installs in seconds—just slip it over your 2" receiver hitch
- Wires up to your battery and includes a quick disconnect coupler for fast removal
- Controlled by a weatherproof ON/OFF switch on the ANZO USA Hitch Light
- Constructed from durable ABS
- 7.75" wide, 3" tall, 2.75" deep
- 1-year warranty
Never futz around with a flashlight in your mouth again! Hitching up your trailer in the dead of night isn't a hassle when you're equipped with the Anzo USA LED Hitch Light. Mounted right to your 2" receiver, this ingenious trailer hitch light drenches your rear end with enough candlepower to quickly and safely connect your toy box, bike rack or camper, even at the stroke of midnight.
The strength of your Anzo USA Hitch Light comes from its dual clusters of LED bulbs. With 24 LEDs shinning in unison, it pumps out a total of 168 lumens! Better still, it only draws a mere 0.224 amps, so you can shine a light without draining your battery.
Constructed from rugged ABS, the Anzo USA Trailer Hitch Light has enough backbone to survive grueling conditions yet weights a modest 1 lb. It's controlled by an integrated ON/OFF switch and comes with everything you need to wire your hitch light right to your battery. 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di-n-butyl Phthalate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Anzo USA LED Hitch Light Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Laythen D (Saint Augustine, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jan 06, 2016 12:26 AM
Reviewed by Dennis M (Nashua, NH) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 09, 2013 4:41 AM
perhaps larger size with adapater/collars. i had to cut through and expand center opening. factory installed hitch on my 2013 Tacoma was not compatible with this out of the box. did not accommodate Anzo Transformer Autobot LED hitch cover simultaneously. modification as mentioned also addressed that. also planning on installing power diode to implement wiring to reverse lights and manual local on/off with rocker toggle. but, as installed, very happy with the brightness output.
Reviewed by McCarthy B (Atlanta, GA) — Jul 10, 2012 9:50 AM