- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/19 - 10/23
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Never bump, bruise or cut your shins on a ball mount again with the Shin Shield Hitch Guard
- Constructed from automotive-grade polymer—soft enough to cushion against whacks, durable enough to survive life on the road
- Stays soft even in extreme temperatures—from -40° to +150°
- Expertly designed not to interfere with towing
- Fits most 2.5”-wide ball mounts—check the measuring chart before ordering
- Rated to work with Class V hitches hauling up to 17,000 GTW and 1,700 TW
- Made in the USA
- Your Shin Shield Hitch Guard is backed by a 1-year warranty
We've all been there. You're hooking up your trailer, look behind you for just a second, and WHACK! You walk right into your ball mount. That bump will smart for the entire day, but you can outsmart your bruising ball mount once and for all with the Shin Shield Hitch Guard.
The idea behind your Shin Shield Hitch Guard is simple: it wraps your ball mount with a cushioned layer of heavy-duty polymer padding. That way, when you bump into your hitch, you don't end up with a gash, bruise or charley horse. Though soft to the touch, your Shin Shield is built to take a beating—not just from your legs, but your trailer, too!
Best of all, the Shin Shield Hitch Guard boasts a sleek design that won't interfere with your hitch and is easy to install. Just take off your hitch ball, slide on the Shin Shield, and bolt your ball back in place. Whether you're connected to a Class III or a Class V hitch, your Shin Shield has the backbone to handle up to 17,000 GTW and 1,700 TW loads. And, it's backed by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Shin Shield Hitch Guard Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review