- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- CURT Trailer hitches help you haul your goods the right way
- Each hitch is custom-made specifically for your ride
- Features a durable powder-coat finish and construction that’s built to last
- Receiver tubes come in 1 ¼” or 2” sizes (depending on your vehicle)
- Receiver’s open back-end ensures easy cleaning
- Select hitches are available with a crosstube-hiding square design or visible round tube design
- Please note that trailer hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer's stated capacities
- Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes (varies by vehicle)
- Made in USA
- CURT Receiver Hitches are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Equip your ride to haul and tow any type of load with a durable CURT Trailer Hitch. These CURT hitches are custom-made for a wide variety of vehicles, so you can count on a flawless fit. Thanks to these hitches’ bolt-on design, you can easily hook up your trailer or bike rack and be on your way in no time.
CURT Trailer Hitches provide more than just good looks to your ride’s back-end. These hitches are built tough with a resilient powder-coat finish that allows them to withstand the toughest conditions. Their smart design prevents rust by sealing the main body to keep out the harshest weather. Plus, the robotic welding process boasts strong construction and a precision-fit that ensures your hitch lasts for the long haul. Depending on your vehicle, receiver tubes are available in 1 ¼” or 2” sizes, and select hitches are available with a visible, round design or a crosstube-hiding square design.
With CURT trailer hitch receivers, not only do you have a durable hitch accessory, but you can also revitalize your vehicle’s look. Certain hitches are available in custom colors that accent your vehicle’s appearance, so you can add personal flair to your daily driver. Better yet, these hitches are easy to clean, thanks to their open back-end design. And with an average install time of only 30-60 minutes, you'll be ready for business in no time.
For towing that’s full of brute strength, outstanding durability and eye-catching style, count on CURT Receiver Hitches. Pick the ideal truck hitch, car hitch, SUV hitch or CUV hitch for your needs. All CURT Trailer Hitches are made in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty, so you can rely on your hitch for every mission.
- For more information on selecting the right hitch class, click the "Detailed Info" tab above
- Never exceed vehicle weight rating when towing
CURT Trailer Hitches Customer Reviews
8984 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Awilda T (SAINT CLOUD, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Quest — Wednesday at 8:02 AM
I had this hitch installed in my minivan and I love the way it looks with the smooth round tube.
Reviewed by Robert S (Youngtown, AZ) Reviewed for a 1988 Ford Econoline — Wednesday at 6:22 AM
Very good product great pricing customer service was very helpful, quick free shipping. I am happy them and will continue to buy here.
Reviewed by seth c (FREMONT, NE) Reviewed for a 2009 Volvo XC90 — Tuesday at 8:22 PM
Perfect fit. No issues at all - bolt on right out of box. Well designed and heavy duty. No disappointments.
Reviewed by Peter M (ROCKFORD, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Escape — Tuesday at 10:24 AM
From product selection, to purchase, to installation, to use, the process was almost too easy. Great product.