- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- CURT Trailer hitches help you haul your goods the right way
- Each hitch is custom-made specifically for your ride
- Features a durable powder-coat finish and construction that’s built to last
- Receiver tubes come in 1 ¼” or 2” sizes (depending on your vehicle)
- Receiver’s open back-end ensures easy cleaning
- Select hitches are available with a crosstube-hiding square design or visible round tube design
- Please note that trailer hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer's stated capacities
- Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes (varies by vehicle)
- All CURT custom-fit receiver hitches are made in the USA, some of which may contain imported hardware
- CURT Receiver Hitches are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Equip your ride to haul and tow any type of load with a durable CURT Trailer Hitch. These CURT hitches are custom-made for a wide variety of vehicles, so you can count on a flawless fit. Thanks to these hitches’ bolt-on design, you can easily hook up your trailer or bike rack and be on your way in no time.
CURT Trailer Hitches provide more than just good looks to your ride’s back-end. These hitches are built tough with a resilient powder-coat finish that allows them to withstand the toughest conditions. Their smart design prevents rust by sealing the main body to keep out the harshest weather. Plus, the robotic welding process boasts strong construction and a precision-fit that ensures your hitch lasts for the long haul. Depending on your vehicle, receiver tubes are available in 1 ¼” or 2” sizes, and select hitches are available with a visible, round design or a crosstube-hiding square design.
With CURT trailer hitch receivers, not only do you have a durable hitch accessory, but you can also revitalize your vehicle’s look. Certain hitches are available in custom colors that accent your vehicle’s appearance, so you can add personal flair to your daily driver. Better yet, these hitches are easy to clean, thanks to their open back-end design. And with an average install time of only 30-60 minutes, you'll be ready for business in no time.
For towing that’s full of brute strength, outstanding durability and eye-catching style, count on CURT Receiver Hitches. Pick the ideal truck hitch, car hitch, SUV hitch or CUV hitch for your needs. All CURT Trailer Hitches are made in the USA (may contain imported hardware) and backed by a Lifetime Warranty, so you can rely on your hitch for every mission.
- For more information on selecting the right hitch class, click the "Detailed Info" tab above
- Never exceed vehicle weight rating when towing
CURT Trailer Hitches Customer Reviews
9310 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brian M (SILVERDALE, WA) — Jul 01, 2019 6:59 PM
Quality looks good. I won't be towing anything big but for the price and effort to install, the 2 inch receiver is going to give me the most options. It took longer to install than advertised. I did it by myself, without a lift. Tip: use blocks or jacks to help hold the rack in place while aligning the bolts.
Reviewed by Eddie G (Cullowhee, NC) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Jun 19, 2019 10:44 AM
Tolerants and fit are excellent! Workmanship, materials used plus design makes this hitch impressive! I like the way the heavy gauge "L" plate is welded to the Square tube and also serves for the safety chain hooks location with holes large enough for the chain to pass through if needed and in one piece welded and attached to the back side of the heavy gauge square tube...just appears to extremely stronger than other designs...it give a very clean appearance...just looks awesome...great job!!