- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fine threading and durable construction provides strength
- Meets U.S. V-5 specifications
- Available in striking stainless steel design or attractive nickel design
- Choose from ball diameters of 1-7/8", 2", 2-5/16th" and 3"
- Rated from 2,000lbs up to 30,000lbs
- Backed by a 3-year workmanship warranty and a 1-year finish warranty
When you're out on a towing expedition you need strong and safe equipment that can stand up to everything that you pull with it. Create a strong and reliable bond between your vehicle and your trailer with a CURT Hitch ball.
CURT takes pride in only manufacturing high-quality parts that will stand up to all of your towing needs. All of their Hitch Balls are fine threaded for increased holding strength. They are available in ball diameters of 1-7/8", 2", 2-5/16th" and 3" and have ball capacities that range from 2,000lbs to 30,000lbs.
When you bring together your rig and your trailer with a CURT Hitch Ball, you get a strong connection that you can count on. Plus, CURT Hitch Balls are backed by a 1-year warranty. Get a CURT Hitch Ball today.
CURT Trailer Ball Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Thomas C (CROSSVILLE, TN) — Nov 21, 2018 7:10 AM
Reviewed by Ray A (Melbourne, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Apr 01, 2017 7:20 PM
Overall great balls.... they would be perfect if the lock washers and nus were also stainless steel. The washer and nut are the weak visual link as they are more prone to rust that cannot be polished out like the ball and it's threads.