- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Gain better control over braking and steering when hauling heavy loads with a CURT TruTrack Weight Distribution System
- Available in round bar style, or trunnion (square) bar style for slightly more ground clearance
- Features a heavy-duty adjustable formed head
- Includes 2”x2” adjustable hitch bar
- Protective powder-coated finish resists rust and corrosion
- Lifetime Warranty
Remain in control of your heavy-hauling loads with a CURT TruTrack Weight Distribution System. Adding a weight distributing system to your towing set-up helps you to better manage your vehicle and trailer on the road. By distributing the weight more evenly across the trailer wheels and tow vehicle you will experience increased control over your braking and steering systems.
Dominate the roads with the CURT Weight Distribution System and make all your trips safer and more controlled. Available in round bar or trunnion (square) bar styles and features a heavy-duty formed head. The durable powder-coated finish resists rust and corrosion to keep you pulling strong and looking good. Plus, your CURT TruTrack Weight Distribution System is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- CURT Weight Distribution Systems are NOT to be used with surge brakes.
CURT Weight Distribution System Customer Reviews
41 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by ron h (la vista, NE) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-150 — Jun 10, 2019 5:31 PM
The weight Distribution system works great. The installation directions did not show the trailer chain safety pin hole, or, list (hole) I.D of 0.25 in. The weight system has performed flawlessly on a 4 state trip.
Reviewed by Kathy S (UBLY, MI) — Oct 28, 2017 3:47 PM
Was the best deal we found. Works fantastic! An with no shipping cost,I wouldn't buy from any other company. Can't wait to do business again.Thank you for great service.
Reviewed by Terry W (Mocksville, NC) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-250 — Oct 21, 2017 4:06 AM