- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Easily connect your trailer's wiring to your vehicle with CURT T-Connectors
- Custom-designed for your specific year, make and model
- Avoid splicing, cutting and taping – T-Connectors trailer wire connectors plug directly into your vehicle wiring harness
- Easy to install in about 30 min (depending on vehicle)
- Tow wiring harness is plug-n-play to get you on the road faster
- CURT's SMT Technology provides increased performance and lifespan
- Sturdy construction provides protection against the elements
- CURT T-Connectors are proudly made in the USA (may contain imported hardware)
- Covered by CURT’s strong 1-year warranty
Keep the traffic behind you clued into your movements with CURT's custom T-Connectors. Their high-quality T-Connectors install quickly to provide the juice your trailer, RV or boat needs to run brake lights and turn signals.
Avoid the hassle of splicing, cutting and taping wires together. T-Connectors trailer wire connectors plug-n-play right into your factory electrical harness for a clean, easy install that takes less than 30 minutes on most vehicles. And, they are constructed to withstand the weather so that you can haul your gear securely anytime of the year. Their innovative SMT Technology means increased performance thanks to cutting edge circuit designs, lower resistance and reduced heat generation.
CURT T-Connectors are made to the same high-standards as their other hitch and towing products. This means that you can be sure that your T-Connectors will install easily and provide you with many great miles of towing security for all of your jobs and adventures. Proudly made in the USA (may contain imported hardward) and backed by CURT's strong 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Di-n-butyl phthalate, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
CURT T-Connectors Customer Reviews
982 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mark S (CINCINNATI, OH) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Jan 19, 2020 9:55 AM
Reviewed by Adam D (NASHUA, NH) Reviewed for a 2018 Hyundai Tucson — Jul 27, 2019 6:15 AM
This product is working as intended. There have been many reviews stating the wiring was not long enough to reach. I found everything fit fine. It takes careful planning to ensure the wiring fits, but it is certainly doable. Having the right tools and equipment certainly helps as well. I don't have a lift, but do have ramps to drive up into giving better access.
Reviewed by paul b (GOODRICH, MI) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Transit Connect — Jun 13, 2019 10:18 AM
the connectors were an ease to connect and test. special mention should be made to phone staff for their friendly and instant response to any questions i may have had. Again, my sincere compliments to auto anything staff.