We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch Part #40050 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by jim j (Clovis, CA) Reviewed for a 1964 Chevy C/K Pickup — Aug 16, 2016 8:12 PM
Didn't think it would fit because holes didn't lineup. After drilling holes in frame it fit perfect. More work to install than I thought.
Reviewed by Erwin M (CORYDON, IN) Reviewed for a 1994 Ford F-250 — Dec 19, 2013 9:34 PM
The holes they punch out for the safety chains are too far under the vehicle, I've had to buy more links and add another hook. That one in the picture is not the hitch I got. Other than that it bolted on after drilling new holes.
Ships Between 8/17 - 8/21
- What Do You Drive?
- Part Size:2" Receiver
- Style:Square Tubing - 6,000 lbs/10,000 lbs
- Part #:40050
- Maximum trailer weight = 6,000 lbs/10,000 lbs with weight distribution setup
- Maximum tongue weight = 600 lbs/1,000 lbs with weight distribution setup
- Ball mount sold separately
- Installation instructions (PDF)