We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Trailer Hitches Part #13035 Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by William W (MIDDLETOWN, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Econoline — Dec 03, 2016 9:07 AM
This is the very first review I have ever written for any product. I've installed many receiver hitches on various vehicles that I have owned. Brands include: Reese, Draw Tite, Hidden Hitch, et al. However, I recently became aware of Curt hitches via the internet. This is absolutely the best hitch I've ever purchased. Structural design and fabrication is top shelf. The finish is superb. Great price. Best of ... American made! Installation was simple and fast (15 minutes by myself).
Reviewed by Michael K (WINCHESTER, VA) Reviewed for a 2000 GMC Safari — Jun 24, 2015 8:37 PM
Great class 3-4 hitch for the money. Everything lined up well and it was sent with instructions and extra hardware in case you had a different applications. Overall a very good quality product for the money
Ships By 8/20
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Receiver Hitch Only
- Part #:13035
- Includes trailer hitch, installation hardware
- No drilling required
- Install time: 45 minutes
- GTW: up to 4,000 lbs
- GTW (with weight distribution system): up to 6,000 lbs
- Features boxed, bolt-on arms
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- May require spare tire removal or relocation for installation
- Does not fit with 16" spare tire stowed under vehicle