We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Trailer Hitches Part #11011 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by matthew c (Duluth, GA) Reviewed for a 1998 Volkswagen Cabrio — Jan 27, 2014 8:11 PM
The VW Cabrio manual does not advise towing (I don't think any convertible does) but sometimes you need to anyway. Once the bumper was removed, this tow hitch went right on. I used a cordless drill to get through the metal but a corded version would be faster. The instructions are very clear and the install took about 2 hours. So far I have towed a small 8 foot trailer with all kinds of items on it, with no problems at all. These are great hitches.
Ships By 7/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Receiver Hitch Only
- Part #:11011
- Includes trailer hitch, installation hardware, pin & clip
- Drilling required
- Install time: 120 minutes
- GTW: up to 2,000 lbs
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- May require temporary bumper removal for installation