- We work hard to deliver you the lowest prices up-front, everyday.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We put 1-year price protection in your pocket.
Guaranteed Lowest Price
CURT Double Lock Gooseneck Hitch Under-Bed Double Lock Gooseneck Hitch with 600 Series Installation Kit - 60732
- Part #: 60732
- Do not invert ball with heavy loads on 2 wheel drive models
- Warning: On two wheel drive trucks a clearance check must be performed when truck is loaded and unloaded to verify the inverted ball will not interfere with the top of the differential.
- Brake, fuel, and electrical lines may need to be loosened or repositioned.
- Heat shield requires modification or removal
- No Frame Drilling Required
- Passenger side wheel well must be notched for frame rail access
- Parking brake cable bracket may require relocation
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Secure double-lock system provides towing security
- Rated with 30,000lb of GTW and 6,000lb TW
- Includes removable chrome 2 5/16” trailer ball
- Flip and store the ball when you need full bed access
- Chrome-plated trim ring and powder coated finish
- Includes safety chain hookups
- No welding, no bed removal installation
- Covered by CURT’s 7-year warranty
Cart out your gooseneck trailer with the CURT Double Lock Gooseneck Hitch. When you're looking for dependable gooseneck power, this hitch has you covered. It's easy to use and doesn't intrude on your bed space when you're not towing. The secure double lock system engages to offer the dependability you can trust while the flip-and-store system keeps the ball mount out of your way when you don't need it.
The CURT Double Lock Gooseneck Hitch comes with a 2 5/16" trailer ball that is removable and can be stored upside down for complete use of your bed. An attractive chrome plated trim ring and durable powder-coated finish keep your bed looking stylish. With 30,000lbs of grow trailer weight (GTW) and a 6,000lb tongue weight (TW) the CURT Double Lock Gooseneck Hitch has the strength to pull your heavy-duty loads. Plus, it installs easily without you having to remove your truck bed or weld anything. Safety chain hook-ups are included and it's backed by CURT's 7-year warranty.