- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Available in a variety of towing capacities depending on vehicle application
- Premium Gloss black powder coat finish to prevent against rust, chipping and corrosion.
- Constructed from high quality steel
- Most applications require no drilling
- Class 1 & 2 trailer hitches feature 1 1/4" receivers and are great for light duty towing and hitch mounted accessories like bike racks
- Class 3 & 4 trailer hitches feature the most common 2" receiver, ideal for heavier duty towing like boats and trailers
Gear up for towing with an Armordillo trailer hitch. Available for many vehicle applications in high grade steel. Designed for each specific vehicle to maximize fit, safety, and towing capacity. Rugged black powder coat finish helps promote a smooth look and resists rock chips and corrosion. Most hitches do not require drilling and are designed to be installed in 1-2 hours.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)