- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Black Horse Off Road Rear Bumper Protectors add extra defense and easy truck bed access
- Take your pick of corrosion-resistant black or stainless steel finish for a tough, stylish look
- Available in 1.25” and 2” configurations to suit your setup exactly
- Your Black Horse Rear Bumper Protector comes with a Lifetime Structural Warranty and 3-year finish warranty
Enhance your truck access with the rugged good looks of a Black Horse OffRoad Rear Bumper Protector. Built to last, this tough truck accessory is available in 1.25” and 2” conformations for a ready fit. Rust-proof black or stainless steel finish. Lifetime Structural Warranty and 3-year finish warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Black Horse Off Road Rear Bumper Protector Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by KATIE J (TOWSON, MD) — May 10, 2019 1:27 AM
This item was pretty obviously crooked at the tow hitch area.. was not symmetrical at all and did not look right on the car at all because of this. Not sure if a common problem
Reviewed by David U (Lusby, MD) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Explorer — Feb 07, 2019 4:15 AM
Well made, BUT, it came with a 5/8" pin (typically used with a 2" hitch). However, the one I ordered for my Explorer is a 1 & 1/4" hitch which requires a 1/2" pin. One 5/8" pin was too big to fit through the hole! I had to BUY a 1/2" pin to make it work!
Reviewed by thomas k (FORT LAUDERDALE, FL) — Nov 19, 2018 5:37 AM
An overall good value. On my 2018 Colorado, it fits a little loose which is no big deal but it is not level with the bumper side to side. A shim on the low side should level it out and tighten it up. Adds a nice touch to truck.