- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Easy to install, no tools required
- Protect your hitch, trailer wiring and rear bumper
- Adds a secure non-slip step to your vehicle
- Provides a reliable recovery point
- Black E-Coat Finish
- Want to read more? Check out our blog feature here!
The Backbone from Body Armor 4×4 is one of the most versatile trail tools that you’ll ever own. It’s unique 4-in-1 functionality tackles a multitude of jobs without having to take your entire trail tool kit with you. It functions as a sturdy skid plate, a non-skid step, a recovery point for a variety of tow straps and a reliable wheel chock. It’s made from heavy-duty ¼” steel plate and is treated with a durable e-coat finish to reduce rust and corrosion. It fits a 2” receiver and works with virtually any factory or aftermarket bumper.
The Backbone comes in a black E-Coat finish. It is easy to install with no tools required. Its sturdy design will protect your hitch, trailer wiring, and rear bumper. It is the multi-purpose accessory that will save you money.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Body Armor Backbone Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Thomas E (West Bloomfield, MI) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Apr 20, 2019 1:56 AM