- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get easy access to your cargo with Broadfeet Hitch Steps
- Choose from three types of hitch steps, each made from premium T-304 stainless steel: Oval Hitch Step, Flat Hitch Step or Round Hitch Step
- Each step offers a wide step pad for safe and secure footing when you need to reach your truck bed or roof
- Installs quickly and easily – simply fit it into your 1.25” to 2” receiver hitch and drop in the pin
- Available in three striking finishes – polished stainless steel, black powder coat or chrome
- Your Broadfeet Hitch Steps are covered by a 3-year Limited Lifetime Warranty on rust and craftsmanship for stainless steel and a 1-year Limited Lifetime Warranty on black powder-coated steel
Stop struggling to reach the gear in your truck bed or on your roof – install a Broadfeet Hitch Step. Forged from T-304 stainless steel tubing for strength and stability you can depend on, these top-of-the-line hitch steps have a wide step pad so you can enjoy the peace of mind that comes with safe and secure footing.
Available in three distinct shapes and finishes: the Broadfeet Oval Hitch Step, Flat Hitch Step or Round Hitch Step finished with either stainless steel, black powder coat or chrome. Each one is quick and easy to install, all you have to do is fit your hitch step into your 1.25” to 2” receiver hitch and drop in the pin.
Protected by a 3-year Limited Lifetime Warranty against rust and craftsmanship for stainless steel and a 1-year Limited Lifetime Warranty on black powder coat.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Broadfeet Oval Hitch Step Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by David S (ROCHESTER, NY) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Dakota — Nov 24, 2018 6:13 PM
Overall this is a fairly well made unit. I bought the black unit with the curved ends. It appears the tube part is made from 16 gauge steel and the tongue part is 14 gauge steel. The powder coat finish is very good. The tongue part was not welded square with the step portion. This results in the step sitting at an angle and not square with the back bumper. Trying to get the locking pin into the second hole was a little challenging. Returning this one for a replacement.