- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Smooth sliding and secure stationing are yours with the CURT 5th Wheel Roller
- Solid, non-binding rods lock the hitch in once you find the ideal position
- Provides up to 12” of displacement, unlike the more common 10”, for a wider range
- A true rolling unit, the unit’s wheels—rather than weak hollow rods—bear the full weight of your trailer
- Sharp, black carbide powder coat finish withstands corrosion
- Designed to mount to any industry-standard base rails
- Your CURT 5th Wheel Roller is backed by a 10-year limited warranty
Designed as a true rolling unit, not just a slider, the CURT 5th Wheel Roller is a heavy-duty trailer-vehicle accessory that backs up your back-end and helps you breathe easy when taking your trailer or RV around any turn.
Allowing up to 12” of movement for added clearance—2” more than you’re likely to gain with competing models—CURT 5th Wheel Rollers bear all the weight of your trailer on actual wheels, rather than simply sliding on hollow rods.
You can easily adjust the roller to your specifications with a thick operating handle, and solid, non-binding rods lock the hitch securely in place. Guaranteed to not only meet, but exceed industry standards, your black carbide powder-coated CURT Fifth Wheel Roller is covered by a 10-year limited warranty.
CURT 5th Wheel Roller Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by andrew w (west bend, WI) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-350 — Aug 04, 2018 6:06 AM
2003 f-350 supercrew 6.0 normal standard box. used curt custom install kit for the mounting rails and the tailgate down would end up hitting the 5thwheel camper. had to then add this roller and works well and makes backing up a lil easier. vary pricy for what it is. did not come with bolts to mount the A16 hitch head and I had to run to hardware store to buy stainless steel bolts and washers. easy to use but does sit high in the truck bed with head mounted at its lowest setting.