- Haul it all with the CURT Adjustable Multi-Purpose Ball and Shank
- Two welded trailer balls and a removable clevis bar—accepts lunette eyes
- Adjustable height allows for precision trailer leveling
- Shank can be flipped for over 6” of drop or rise
- Permanently attached trailer balls cannot be loosened or stolen
- Fits 2" or 2 5/16" couplers and accepts up to 10,000 lbs GTW
- Multi-Purpose Ball and Shank works with any 2” receiver hitch
- Shank protected by a durable powder coat finish, trailer balls feature a polished chrome-plated finish
- Includes three 5/8" diameter attachment pins & clips
- Your CURT Adjustable Multi-Purpose Ball and Shank is backed by a 1-year warranty
Redefine towing versatility with the most versatile multi-purpose towing tool available—the CURT Adjustable Multi-Purpose Ball and Shank. With two trailer balls, a removable clevis bar and over one foot of rise/drop adjustment, the CURT adjustable ball and shank can tow it all.
Starting with two welded trailer balls, the CURT adjustable multi-purpose ball mount lets you hitch up to multiple tongue sizes. And the removable clevis bar makes sure you can add lunette eyes to your towing repertoire. For maximum versatility, it features over 12” of adjustable height for precision trailer leveling.
Like all their towing gear, the CURT adjustable ball with shank is built CURT tough, fitting 2" or 2 5/16" couplers and accepting up to 10,000 lbs GTW. And along with the tough build, the black powder coat finish and polished chrome-plated balls look great for years to come. CURT backs your Adjustable Multi-Purpose Ball and Shank with a 1-year warranty.
CURT Adjustable Multi-Purpose Ball and Shank Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Aaron B (REDDING, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Ram — Apr 09, 2017 12:12 PM
1 hitch that can do it all. 2", 2 5/16" and pintle. Exactly what I was looking for and half the price of other brands that didnt offer all 3 options.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 8/20
There are no customer reviews for this product