Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Maximize your front-end’s towing capacity and utility with a CURT Front Mount Trailer Hitch
- CURT hitches are custom-designed for a flawless fit
- Class III hitch carries up to 500 lbs of tongue weight and 9,000 lbs of line pull
- Boasts durable construction from robotically-welded steel
- Thick powder coating prevents surface rust, while sealed ends guard against internal corrosion
- 2” receiver is perfect for connecting hitch steps, trailers, winch mounting plates and more
- Bolts quickly into place with no drilling required on most applications (select your vehicle for details)
- Includes necessary mounting hardware and installation instructions
- CURT Front Mount Trailer Hitches come backed with a Limited Lifetime Warranty and 1-year finish warranty
Put the front-end of your workhorse to work and take your towing abilities to the next level with a CURT Front Mount Trailer Hitch. This durable hauling must-have is custom-designed for a perfect fit on your vehicle’s front-end, so you can bet on rugged, good looks and stress-free installation with no drilling required.
No task is too big or too small for your CURT Front Receiver Hitch. These Class III hitches shoulder up to 500 lbs of tongue weight and 9,000 lbs of line pull with ease. Whether you want to hook up your boat trailer for easier launching or connect a portable winch to get out of tight spots, CURT Front Trailer Hitches get any job done right. When space is limited in your big rig, these front trailer hitches are often used to hold cargo carriers, freeing up your cabin to hold extra gear.
CURT Front Mount Trailer Hitches bolt onto your vehicle frame’s underside just like rear mount hitches—the only difference is that these towing accessories are placed in the front of your ride. They’re specifically designed to mount on vans, trucks and SUVs, and they can easily be used with accessories like spare tire mounts, license plate holders, step pads and more.
Front Mount Trailer Hitches from CURT not only boast ultimate versatility, but they’re also built tough to survive the most demanding tasks. Using choice slabs of steel, CURT robotically welds every joint for maximum strength and seals up the ends to prevent internal corrosion. Plus, each CURT Front Mount Receiver Hitch is finished with a thick powder coating to fight off surface rust and scratches, as well as damage from UV rays. Your CURT Front Mount Trailer Hitch is made in the USA (some of which may contain imported hardware) and comes backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty and 1-year finish warranty.