- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy extra cargo space or tow your car, boat, ATV or dirt bike with a Curt RV Bumper Hitch
- Expertly manufactured using Curt’s processes of robotic welding, thorough cleaning and precise finishing
- Boasts a jaw-dropping 3,500-lb gross trailer weight capacity and a 350-lb tongue weight capacity
- Offers a convenient 2” x 2” receiver tube opening
- Sports a liquid Bonderite coating and a high-gloss black powder coat to resist wear and corrosion over the long haul
- Your Curt RV Hitch is supported by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Don’t let a lack of storage space flummox your next road trip before it starts – install a Curt RV Bumper Hitch today and enjoy all the extra cargo space you need, plus the ability to flat-tow your car. Made using Curt’s innovative processes of robotic welding, thorough cleaning and precise finishing, these hitches last the long haul.
Thanks to a massive 3,500-lb GTW and 350-lbs tongue weight capacity, there’s no job too big for you new hitch. Plus, each hitch features a liquid Bonderite coating and high-gloss black powder coat to resist wear and corrosion over time.
Your Curt RV Bumper Hitch features a convenient 2” x 2” receiver tube opening and is supported by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
CURT RV Bumper Hitch Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Johnny C (SOMERSET, KY) — Oct 23, 2018 6:27 AM
When I received this I was very impressed right away by the quality, it was super easy to install & fit like a glove. I have now used it a couple times to pull a heavy well built trailer behind the camper with my electric golf cart on it. I have a touch of OCD & safety nut so I'm always checking for movement & loosening but everything is just how I put it. I highly recommend this curt RV bumper hitch!!!!!
Reviewed by Greg P (HUTCHINSON, KS) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-150 — Mar 21, 2018 3:14 AM