- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Take care when towing with CURT Safety Cables
- Keeps trailer secure in case of emergency
- Vinyl-coated to reduce noise and add rust resistance
- Safety latch hooks prevent your trailer from coming unhooked
- 42” cables are coiled to prevent dragging
- Available in 3500, 5000 and 7500 lb capacity ratings
- Curt Safety Cables are sold as a pair
- Your CURT Safety Cables are backed by a 1-year warranty
When it comes to towing, there is no such thing as too secure. So, tow the safest way possible with a set of CURT Safety Cables. In case of an emergency or accidental unhitching, the CURT Safety Cable Set springs into action and keeps your trailer right where you hitched it—behind your vehicle.
A far cry from those noisy, cumbersome, old-fashioned safety chains, CURT Safety Cables are the modern way to tow safe. Each cable is coiled to prevent dragging and designed for easy storage. This helpful towing accessory is also vinyl-coated to keep the noise low and rust resistance high.
To make towing even safer, each 42” cable includes integrated safety-latches to prevent unhooking. The CURT Safety Cable Assembly with hooks is available in three load ratings—3500, 5000 and 7500 lbs. CURT backs your Safety Cables with a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
CURT Safety Cables Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review