- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get all your hitching essentials with the CURT Towing Starter Kit
- Includes ball mount, trailer ball, hitch lock and pin & clip (kit contents vary by vehicle)
- Towing Starter Kit is designed for 1 1/4" or 2” receiver hitches (depending on vehicle)
- Multiple drops, lengths, and weight ratings available (select from the dropdown menu above)
- Crafted from high-quality CNC-formed and robotically-welded steel
- Finished with a high-gloss, durable black powder coat
- Your CURT Towing Starter Kit is backed by a 1-year warranty
So you’ve got your receiver hitch installed and a trailer that’s ready to hit the road. With so many towing accessories on the market, picking out the right parts can get confusing. But there’s one way to hitch up in a jiffy—the CURT Towing Starter Kit.
The easiest way to get your trailer towing, CURT Towing Starter Kits include all the essentials you’ll need. From ball mount to trailer ball, hitch lock to pin & clip (kit contents vary by vehicle)—you get it all.
Like all their products, your Towing Starter Kit by CURT is built-tough from CNC-formed and robotically-welded steel and coated with a durable, high-gloss black powder coat finish. CURT backs your Towing Starter Kit with a 1-year warranty.
CURT Towing Starter Kit Customer Reviews
27 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by JANET T (Fairhope, AL) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tundra — May 15, 2018 6:02 AM
The pin was too short to fit through my tow bar sleeve. I would imagine that the size would be standard but it was too short so I have to buy another one. I saw locking pins on Amazon that people were commenting on that were too long and they had to use hose washers to correct the rattle, so I will probably have to buy one of those.
Reviewed by George J (Sunset Beach, NC) — May 01, 2018 6:03 AM
I have mounted several hitches over the years. My expectations were high and they were met. A very good product priced appropriately.
Reviewed by Richard A (NORTHPORT, NY) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Canyon — Feb 14, 2018 8:20 PM
The unit is functional and reasonably priced easy to use and easy to install and to remove as necessary. Simple is good for this function.