- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get all your hitching essentials with the CURT Towing Starter Kit
- Includes ball mount, trailer ball, hitch lock and pin & clip (kit contents vary by vehicle)
- Towing Starter Kit is designed for 1 1/4" or 2” receiver hitches (depending on vehicle)
- Multiple drops, lengths, and weight ratings available (select from the dropdown menu above)
- Crafted from high-quality CNC-formed and robotically-welded steel
- Finished with a high-gloss, durable black powder coat
- Your CURT Towing Starter Kit is backed by a 1-year warranty
So you’ve got your receiver hitch installed and a trailer that’s ready to hit the road. With so many towing accessories on the market, picking out the right parts can get confusing. But there’s one way to hitch up in a jiffy—the CURT Towing Starter Kit.
The easiest way to get your trailer towing, CURT Towing Starter Kits include all the essentials you’ll need. From ball mount to trailer ball, hitch lock to pin & clip (kit contents vary by vehicle)—you get it all.
Like all their products, your Towing Starter Kit by CURT is built-tough from CNC-formed and robotically-welded steel and coated with a durable, high-gloss black powder coat finish. CURT backs your Towing Starter Kit with a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
CURT Towing Starter Kit Customer Reviews
32 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joe P (Gastonia, NC) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Jul 02, 2019 9:15 PM
Reviewed by Michael P (PEACHTREE CITY, GA) Reviewed for a 2019 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 14, 2019 3:44 AM
All you will need for your 2" Receiver. No shopping around, it's all there! Excellent quality, strength and look. Very pleased with the purchase and FAST delivery too!!
Reviewed by Richard O (HORSESHOE BAY, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Tahoe — Dec 31, 2018 6:30 AM
Reviewed by Charles D (Salisbury, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Explorer — Sep 11, 2018 4:36 PM