- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- CURT Trailer Coupler Locks give your rig the high-strength towing security it deserves
- Key-operated locks are available in multiple styles to suit your set-up
- Come in a variety of finishes—including chrome, brass and zinc
- Designed to fit closely to latch-type couplers
- Spare key included with every original set
- Your CURT Trailer Coupler Locks are covered by a 1-year limited warranty
Sometimes you need a little extra help to ensure your boat, camper or utility trailer stays where it belongs. And sometimes a simple safety pin or coupler hatch just won’t do the trick. That’s why the savvy hauler goes with the surefire locking power of a CURT Coupler Lock set.
Not only do key-operated CURT Coupler Locks retain your coupler latch mechanism, but they hold it fast in place and deter any thief from tampering with your towage. Available in a variety of styles and long-lasting finishes—from chrome, brass and zinc—CURT Trailer Coupler Locks feature two end caps and a dust cap to prevent your locking mechanism from corroding over time.
Engineered to fit all latch-type couplers, your CURT Trailer Coupler Locks are backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
CURT Trailer Coupler Locks Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by RICHARD M (CONROE, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Jan 10, 2018 3:39 PM
I bought 2 off these, so far so good, a little worried about only being a 1/2 rod that holds it in place which has a small retainer ring on the end of it. Time will tell!
Reviewed by David K (Las Cruces, NM) — Dec 25, 2015 1:52 PM
A simple well designed lock. The lightweight aluminum construction does not seem to be at the expense of function or security. It's appearance alone will provide enough deterrent, along with a rather stout wheel chock lock, to afford an extra peace of mind for my parked and unattended motorcycle trailer. DK