- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 12/19
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Hitch up with the stylish and rust-free Draw-Tite Aluminum Ball Mount
- Solid one-piece forged-aluminum construction delivers heavy-duty durability and featherweight ease-of-use
- Flashy aluminum finish never corrodes or gets bound up in your receiver
- Ample ball platform measures 1" thick x 3" wide
- Angled quick-load design makes for fast mounting
- Handles loads of up to 8,000 lbs (GTW) & 800 lbs (TW)
- Your Draw-Tite Aluminum Ball Mount is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Not all metals are created equal and the same goes for hitch ball mounts. That's why Draw-Tite created the super stylish and rust-free Aluminum Ball Mount. Perfect for boaters, fisherman and anyone whose tow rig is exposed to water, the aluminum ball mount never rusts and never seizes inside the hitch receiver.
Crafted from solid aluminum, the Draw-Tite ball mount is stout enough to tow serious weight and flashy enough to liven up the look of any bland hitch receiver. The 1" thick x 3" wide ball platform holds balls of all sizes and the angled quick-load end makes for easy receiver mounting.
Available in a variety of lengths, rises and drops, there's an aluminum ball mount perfect for your set up. And best yet, Draw-Tite backs your Aluminum Ball Mount with a Lifetime Warranty.
Draw-Tite Aluminum Ball Mount Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by G Stephen r (FORT VALLEY, VA) — Aug 08, 2017 8:45 PM
Reviewed by James E (Manitowoc, WI) — Apr 14, 2017 6:11 PM
I've had my ball mount for a couple of weeks and have used several times to tow my 5500 lb boat. It is perfect just what I was expecting. Looks great and I have good confidence with it. Would give it a 5 star rating except for it is a looser fit in my receiver than other ball mounts I have but I found and easy fix so it does not rattle.
Reviewed by Robert B (WORCESTER, MA) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Feb 26, 2016 6:07 AM
This came fast & is a very solid unit. Looks sharp & appears very solid. I just replaced by hitch to get rid of the rust. Pulling my boat & sleds with a rusted out 10 year old hitch gave me a bad feeling. I had one break once from rust! So new hitch & an alum ball mount to stop the rapid rust battle. Works great, needed the 4" offset to get trailer level,
Reviewed by David C (GLEN ALLEN, VA) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Canyon — Nov 29, 2015 2:59 PM