- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tote around your toys or equipment with ease with your durable Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch
- Custom-engineered for a perfect fit on your car, truck, van or SUV’s frame
- Hauls up to 18,000 lbs — available in Class I, II, III, IV and V options (depending on application)
- Solid, all-weld construction receiver hitch delivers superhuman strength
- Black powder coating repels rust, corrosion and oxidation
- Boasts a computer-aided design and undergoes harsh fatigue stress tests to guarantee safety, stability and reliability
- Slide in your bike rack or hook up your new trailer with a Draw Tite Hitch
- Bolts directly into factory-drilled holes in your frame — some cutting or drilling may be required
- Draw-Tite Trailer Hitches are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Transform your truck, van or SUV into a hardcore heavy-hauler by equipping it with a Draw-Tite Receiver Hitch. With a Draw-Tite Hitch, you can haul nearly anything anywhere, since they can easily pull up to 18,000 lbs and are available in Class I-V models. Whether your want to lug your powerboat down to the lake for a weekend adventure or haul your family’s bikes to the neighboring town, Draw-Tite Receiver Hitches get the job done safely, securely and reliably.
To ensure a perfect fit on the frame of your car, truck, van or SUV, Draw-Tite custom-makes the receiver hitch for your year, make and model. All trailer hitches are designed using cutting-edge, computer-aided models and undergo fatigue stress testing to ensure optimal strength. Plus, these hitches’ solid, all-weld build and black powder coating ensure unbeatable strength and years of solid use.
These trailer hitches flaunt superior construction and easy installation, allowing you to mount them to your ride without any drilling or trimming (depending on your vehicle). Enjoy a Lifetime Warranty on your new Draw-Tite Hitch.
- For more information on selecting the right hitch class, click the "Detailed Info" tab above
- Be sure to pick a Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch that does not exceed your vehicle's maximum towing capacity. Check your owner's manual to verify.
Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch Customer Reviews
1135 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James W (Summersville, WV) Reviewed for a 2012 Volkswagen Jetta — Aug 10, 2018 2:17 PM
The Hitch had a great finish and is very well made. It was a bit of a bear to install, but it fit well. The Bolt that needed ran through the frame was the worst part of the install.
Reviewed by Robert J (DELTONA, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Taurus — Aug 01, 2018 8:12 PM
Needed hitch to pull small boat with my Ford Taurus X. Only 2" I could find so I didn't have to change shanks to 1 1/4". Unibody crossover SUV, but installed in less than one hour and a little work. Shipped free in four days.
Reviewed by Raymond K (LOCK HAVEN, PA) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota RAV4 — Jul 26, 2018 11:01 AM
Product seems to be built with quality.....A few smudges nothing I wouldn't expect as it is metal and has some weight to it and is shipped. Only way to prevent may have been to use a foam mold in the shipping container. My wife actually did the "fastening" & I checked & tightened all. Only grip is it was shipped via amazon prime and took more than a full week to be delivered. Other providers offer same product and have a lesser ship time & missed a outdoor activity due to no product.
Reviewed by greg v (Moodus, CT) Reviewed for a 2018 Subaru Legacy — Jul 23, 2018 9:49 PM
i went to You Tube. this hitch goes in just like the movie. my son helped hold it in place as i put the nuts on. it's not a two man job but it does help.
Reviewed by Louis T (ROTONDA WEST, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Edge — Jul 21, 2018 11:58 AM
I put this hitch on in less than an hour. I did not have to drop the exhaust and I did not have to jack the car up. I love this hitchi 2011 Ford Edge