- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tote around your toys or equipment with ease with your durable Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch
- Custom-engineered for a perfect fit on your car, truck, van or SUV’s frame
- Hauls up to 18,000 lbs — available in Class I, II, III, IV and V options (depending on application)
- Solid, all-weld construction receiver hitch delivers superhuman strength
- Black powder coating repels rust, corrosion and oxidation
- Boasts a computer-aided design and undergoes harsh fatigue stress tests to guarantee safety, stability and reliability
- Slide in your bike rack or hook up your new trailer with a Draw Tite Hitch
- Bolts directly into factory-drilled holes in your frame — some cutting or drilling may be required
- Draw-Tite Trailer Hitches are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Transform your truck, van or SUV into a hardcore heavy-hauler by equipping it with a Draw-Tite Receiver Hitch. With a Draw-Tite Hitch, you can haul nearly anything anywhere, since they can easily pull up to 18,000 lbs and are available in Class I-V models. Whether your want to lug your powerboat down to the lake for a weekend adventure or haul your family’s bikes to the neighboring town, Draw-Tite Receiver Hitches get the job done safely, securely and reliably.
To ensure a perfect fit on the frame of your car, truck, van or SUV, Draw-Tite custom-makes the receiver hitch for your year, make and model. All trailer hitches are designed using cutting-edge, computer-aided models and undergo fatigue stress testing to ensure optimal strength. Plus, these hitches’ solid, all-weld build and black powder coating ensure unbeatable strength and years of solid use.
These trailer hitches flaunt superior construction and easy installation, allowing you to mount them to your ride without any drilling or trimming (depending on your vehicle). Enjoy a Lifetime Warranty on your new Draw-Tite Hitch.
- For more information on selecting the right hitch class, click the "Detailed Info" tab above
- Be sure to pick a Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch that does not exceed your vehicle's maximum towing capacity. Check your owner's manual to verify.
Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch Customer Reviews
1142 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mike W (Knoxville, TN) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Thursday at 5:42 AM
AutoAnything was great working with ordering my new hitch. Especially ensuring I got the right hitch. I had been using a ball on the bumper, but hurt back of my hand on bottom of tailgate, undoing the trailer. The new hitch tongue extends the ball far enough out where no worry hitting my hand again. The box arrived quickly & the bolt holes lined up perfectly. Was able to install by myself, in about 30 minutes, using the hardware that came in the box. Good directions. Strongmetal well painted
Reviewed by Warren H (Chisago City, MN) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda CR-V — Sep 11, 2018 3:43 PM
The hitch is great but the install is quite difficult. Definitelynot a one person job. Make sure you thread the wire feeds ALL the way on yo the nuts. Takes about 1 1/2 hours to install.
Reviewed by Gary V (MILFORD, MI) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Terrain — Aug 21, 2018 5:22 AM
A high quality hitch at a good price. I had to remove the entire lower halve of the rear valance, but that was very easy to do. Once that was accomplished lowering the exhaust was a breeze, then the hitch easily went right into place.