- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tote around your toys or equipment with ease with your durable Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch
- Custom-engineered for a perfect fit on your car, truck, van or SUV’s frame
- Hauls up to 18,000 lbs — available in Class I, II, III, IV and V options (depending on application)
- Solid, all-weld construction receiver hitch delivers superhuman strength
- Black powder coating repels rust, corrosion and oxidation
- Boasts a computer-aided design and undergoes harsh fatigue stress tests to guarantee safety, stability and reliability
- Slide in your bike rack or hook up your new trailer with a Draw Tite Hitch
- Bolts directly into factory-drilled holes in your frame — some cutting or drilling may be required
- Draw-Tite Trailer Hitches are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Transform your truck, van or SUV into a hardcore heavy-hauler by equipping it with a Draw-Tite Receiver Hitch. With a Draw-Tite Hitch, you can haul nearly anything anywhere, since they can easily pull up to 18,000 lbs and are available in Class I-V models. Whether your want to lug your powerboat down to the lake for a weekend adventure or haul your family’s bikes to the neighboring town, Draw-Tite Receiver Hitches get the job done safely, securely and reliably.
To ensure a perfect fit on the frame of your car, truck, van or SUV, Draw-Tite custom-makes the receiver hitch for your year, make and model. All trailer hitches are designed using cutting-edge, computer-aided models and undergo fatigue stress testing to ensure optimal strength. Plus, these hitches’ solid, all-weld build and black powder coating ensure unbeatable strength and years of solid use.
These trailer hitches flaunt superior construction and easy installation, allowing you to mount them to your ride without any drilling or trimming (depending on your vehicle). Enjoy a Lifetime Warranty on your new Draw-Tite Hitch.
- For more information on selecting the right hitch class, click the "Detailed Info" tab above
- Be sure to pick a Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch that does not exceed your vehicle's maximum towing capacity. Check your owner's manual to verify.
Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch Customer Reviews
1242 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by George B (Deer Park, AL) Reviewed for a 2019 Nissan Frontier — Mar 23, 2020 4:05 AM
Reviewed by Wayne B (Santa Rosa, CA) — Mar 02, 2020 9:28 AM
I got one of these for my '15 Nissan Frontier SV with the tow package, and it fit perfectly; bolted right up just like it was supposed to. I've used it several times with my dirt-bike carrier and it's sturdy, strong, and did just what I wanted it to. The two bikes I carried weighed 330 and 355 pounds and this receiver never moved.
Reviewed by Roy B (Indio, CA) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy C/K 3500 — Feb 26, 2020 4:44 PM
Reviewed by robert j (Magna, UT) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Grand Caravan — Jul 29, 2019 12:19 PM
Installation was all of 30 minutes from box to tow ready. Worked great an hour later for 2k trip towing a dolly with another car. I couldn't have asked for better with this amount of ease.