- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tote around your toys or equipment with ease with your durable Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch
- Custom-engineered for a perfect fit on your car, truck, van or SUV’s frame
- Hauls up to 18,000 lbs — available in Class I, II, III, IV and V options (depending on application)
- Solid, all-weld construction receiver hitch delivers superhuman strength
- Black powder coating repels rust, corrosion and oxidation
- Boasts a computer-aided design and undergoes harsh fatigue stress tests to guarantee safety, stability and reliability
- Slide in your bike rack or hook up your new trailer with a Draw Tite Hitch
- Bolts directly into factory-drilled holes in your frame — some cutting or drilling may be required
- Draw-Tite Trailer Hitches are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Transform your truck, van or SUV into a hardcore heavy-hauler by equipping it with a Draw-Tite Receiver Hitch. With a Draw-Tite Hitch, you can haul nearly anything anywhere, since they can easily pull up to 18,000 lbs and are available in Class I-V models. Whether your want to lug your powerboat down to the lake for a weekend adventure or haul your family’s bikes to the neighboring town, Draw-Tite Receiver Hitches get the job done safely, securely and reliably.
To ensure a perfect fit on the frame of your car, truck, van or SUV, Draw-Tite custom-makes the receiver hitch for your year, make and model. All trailer hitches are designed using cutting-edge, computer-aided models and undergo fatigue stress testing to ensure optimal strength. Plus, these hitches’ solid, all-weld build and black powder coating ensure unbeatable strength and years of solid use.
These trailer hitches flaunt superior construction and easy installation, allowing you to mount them to your ride without any drilling or trimming (depending on your vehicle). Enjoy a Lifetime Warranty on your new Draw-Tite Hitch.
- For more information on selecting the right hitch class, click the "Detailed Info" tab above
- Be sure to pick a Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch that does not exceed your vehicle's maximum towing capacity. Check your owner's manual to verify.
Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch Customer Reviews
1226 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael G (Burleson, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Ram — Jun 15, 2019 4:37 AM
The two frame brackets, (left and right) are about 1/8 to 1/4 inch to narrow to fit in the frame. One of the two holes that is used to bolt the hitch to bumper support was off about 1/4 inch and I had to drill it out to make it fit. After about 4 hours, two crowbars, a lot of sweat and several foul words I finally got it on correctly. I do not ever want to try and install one of these again.
Reviewed by douglas k (ESCANABA, MI) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Terrain — Jun 13, 2019 6:20 AM
Everything delivered as promised from your company. Hitch went in as described. easy to follow directions. Impressed by the quality. I am very pleased with everything. I did need help holding hitch in place while attaching. Ask a friend for a helping hand.
Reviewed by Phyllis S (Westminster, MD) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Jun 07, 2019 11:40 AM