- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tote around your toys or equipment with ease with your durable Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch
- Custom-engineered for a perfect fit on your car, truck, van or SUV’s frame
- Hauls up to 18,000 lbs — available in Class I, II, III, IV and V options (depending on application)
- Solid, all-weld construction receiver hitch delivers superhuman strength
- Black powder coating repels rust, corrosion and oxidation
- Boasts a computer-aided design and undergoes harsh fatigue stress tests to guarantee safety, stability and reliability
- Slide in your bike rack or hook up your new trailer with a Draw Tite Hitch
- Bolts directly into factory-drilled holes in your frame — some cutting or drilling may be required
- Draw-Tite Trailer Hitches are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Transform your truck, van or SUV into a hardcore heavy-hauler by equipping it with a Draw-Tite Receiver Hitch. With a Draw-Tite Hitch, you can haul nearly anything anywhere, since they can easily pull up to 18,000 lbs and are available in Class I-V models. Whether your want to lug your powerboat down to the lake for a weekend adventure or haul your family’s bikes to the neighboring town, Draw-Tite Receiver Hitches get the job done safely, securely and reliably.
To ensure a perfect fit on the frame of your car, truck, van or SUV, Draw-Tite custom-makes the receiver hitch for your year, make and model. All trailer hitches are designed using cutting-edge, computer-aided models and undergo fatigue stress testing to ensure optimal strength. Plus, these hitches’ solid, all-weld build and black powder coating ensure unbeatable strength and years of solid use.
These trailer hitches flaunt superior construction and easy installation, allowing you to mount them to your ride without any drilling or trimming (depending on your vehicle). Enjoy a Lifetime Warranty on your new Draw-Tite Hitch.
- For more information on selecting the right hitch class, click the "Detailed Info" tab above
- Be sure to pick a Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch that does not exceed your vehicle's maximum towing capacity. Check your owner's manual to verify.
Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch Customer Reviews
1190 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Thomas F (Billerica, MA) Reviewed for a 2018 Mazda 3 — Dec 03, 2018 9:29 AM
I bought a DrawTite hitch for my 2018 Mazda 3. It arrived very quickly and was as advertised. Installation took a little less than an hour. The only issue I had was prepping the wrong holes for installation. The installation requires 2 sets of holes (4 total). The directions were vague about hole location. I picked incorrectly both times and spent extra time prepping the proper holes while the hitch was partially suspended in place (and in the way).
Reviewed by Tim H (MONTESANO, WA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Explorer — Nov 27, 2018 8:16 AM
Great hitch for any price but exceptional value. I have 6 different trailers, boats, utility, car, enclosed etc and tow a lot, this hitch will work just fine for a medium duty hitch.
Reviewed by Mark G (CORAL SPRINGS, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Equinox — Nov 27, 2018 6:30 AM