- Hide your hitch for full bed access with the Draw-Tite Under-Bed Gooseneck Hitch
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model truck
- Head tested to a beastly 30,000 lbs GTW & 7,500 lbs of vertical load
- Similar to a hideaway gooseneck hitch, this mounts below your bed—only the ball is visible
- Ball stores upside-down in the hitch for unimpeded bed use
- Tow like your truck came with a 5th wheel gooseneck hitch from the factory
- Included magnetic cover keeps the ball hidden and blocks dirt
- Heavy-duty handle uses a positive-locking system to engage ball
- Gooseneck hitch installation with included rail kit takes less than 2.5 hours with no welding or bed removal required
- Your Draw-Tite Under-Bed Gooseneck Hitch is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Just like Maverick and Goose from “Top Gun," you and your trailer hitch can fly under the radar. Staying neatly hidden under your truck's bed until it's called into active duty, the Draw-Tite Under-Bed Gooseneck Hitch is ready to reveal itself at a moment's notice.
Only showing the ball when you're ready to haul, and folding away when you need full bed access, this heavy-duty gooseneck hitch is there when you need it—gone when you don't. And, installation requires only a small 3.5" cutout in your bed that stays hidden under the included magnetic cover.
The rail kit is custom matched to your year, make and model truck, so installing it to your rig's frame is a breeze. No welding is needed and for most trucks it only takes a couple of hours. This 5th wheel gooseneck hitch is the complete package for your hauling needs. Best yet, Draw-Tite backs your new Gooseneck Hitch with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Draw-Tite Under-Bed Gooseneck Hitch Customer Reviews
56 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brent S (HINCKLEY, UT) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Jul 07, 2018 8:07 AM
It seems to be a good hitch at went in easy and was looks good and plenty strong
Reviewed by Phillip T (fairbanks, AK) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — May 12, 2018 7:48 AM
Very Heavy Duty, stays out of way when not used. A little hard to install, even for qualified mechanic with prior installations.
Reviewed by James S (hartford, WI) Reviewed for a 2001 GMC Sierra — Mar 29, 2018 10:26 AM
Good quality hitch.Bought this hitch new for less than some used one I found. Installation was easy. I removed the bed from the truck to install the hitch. This saved time in the long run. Dropped the bed back on and done.
Reviewed by Dustin A (GREENVILLE, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-250 — Mar 05, 2018 5:42 AM
Install was super easy just make sure you don't get ahead of the instruction there's a couple small things that have to be done in order and if you forget than everything was for practice.
Ships Between 7/16 - 7/18
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product