- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step up the style of your truck or SUV with a Go Rhino Dominator Hitch Step
- Matches the visually striking design of Go Rhino Dominator Nerf Bars
- Two steps in one—a full-size top step with a treaded foot pad and a sporty drop down step with a race-style metal foot pad
- Built tough from 3" thick-wall steel tubing
- Holds up to 300 lbs
- Mount your Go Rhino Dominator Hitch Step in minutes to any 2" receiver
- Anti-rattle strap and storage bag included
- Bar is 36" wide from edge to edge
- Available in a black powder coat finish (5-year warranty) or polished stainless steel (Lifetime Warranty)
You've got the aggressive look of Go Rhino Dominator Nerf Bars riding on the side of your rig. Now, bring that same tough style to your rear end with a burly Go Rhino Dominator Hitch Step. Boasting a matching design to their big brother nerf bars, Dominator Hitch Steps give you two stepping platforms: a full-size top step and a sporty drop down step—double the steps, double the style.
Calling your Go Rhino Dominator Hitch Step "tough as nails" doesn't come close to conveying its strength. Wrought from 3" thick-wall steel tubing, it has enough backbone to support up to 300 lbs of dead weight. Plus, the treaded slip pad is pressed into the step instead of fitting into a cutout—no lost structural integrity here.
If time is money, then installing your Go Rhino Dominator Hitch Step costs pennies. It mounts securely to any 2" receiver hitch in minutes and comes with both an anti-rattle strap and a handy storage bag. Pick from two finishes: black powder coat (5-year warranty) or polished stainless steel (Lifetime Warranty).
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Go Rhino Dominator Hitch Step Customer Reviews
145 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dean R G (WALLKILL, NY) Reviewed for a 2019 Ford F-250 — Dec 06, 2018 12:09 AM
Reviewed by Marlon P (Cambridge, MA) Reviewed for a 2018 Nissan Frontier — Nov 29, 2018 12:39 PM