- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step up the style of your truck or SUV with a Go Rhino Dominator Hitch Step
- Matches the visually striking design of Go Rhino Dominator Nerf Bars
- Two steps in one—a full-size top step with a treaded foot pad and a sporty drop down step with a race-style metal foot pad
- Built tough from 3" thick-wall steel tubing
- Holds up to 300 lbs
- Mount your Go Rhino Dominator Hitch Step in minutes to any 2" receiver
- Anti-rattle strap and storage bag included
- Bar is 36" wide from edge to edge
- Available in a black powder coat finish (5-year warranty) or polished stainless steel (Lifetime Warranty)
You've got the aggressive look of Go Rhino Dominator Nerf Bars riding on the side of your rig. Now, bring that same tough style to your rear end with a burly Go Rhino Dominator Hitch Step. Boasting a matching design to their big brother nerf bars, Dominator Hitch Steps give you two stepping platforms: a full-size top step and a sporty drop down step—double the steps, double the style.
Calling your Go Rhino Dominator Hitch Step "tough as nails" doesn't come close to conveying its strength. Wrought from 3" thick-wall steel tubing, it has enough backbone to support up to 300 lbs of dead weight. Plus, the treaded slip pad is pressed into the step instead of fitting into a cutout—no lost structural integrity here.
If time is money, then installing your Go Rhino Dominator Hitch Step costs pennies. It mounts securely to any 2" receiver hitch in minutes and comes with both an anti-rattle strap and a handy storage bag. Pick from two finishes: black powder coat (5-year warranty) or polished stainless steel (Lifetime Warranty).
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Go Rhino Dominator Hitch Step Customer Reviews
163 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Anton J (LAKE WORTH, FL) Reviewed for a 2019 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 03, 2020 12:39 PM
The Dominator Hitch Step is the perfect upgrade. Well made and finished, I got the black version, the fit is perfect so there is no rattling as you drive. There are multiple holes on the hitch bar to pass the pin through so you can adjust by how much you want the step to extend. Functional and cosmetic, plus, not many of them out there.
Reviewed by Lisa S (NAVARRE, FL) Reviewed for a 2019 Toyota 4Runner — Feb 18, 2020 12:58 PM
I love this thing. I got it in black. It looks nice and honestly keeps people off my back bumper, which is why I got it. It doesn't fit in the hitch SUPER tight and there is a little play, however it is well worth the money. Very well built and sturdy.