- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step up the style of your truck or SUV with a Go Rhino Dominator Hitch Step
- Matches the visually striking design of Go Rhino Dominator Nerf Bars
- Two steps in one—a full-size top step with a treaded foot pad and a sporty drop down step with a race-style metal foot pad
- Built tough from 3" thick-wall steel tubing
- Holds up to 300 lbs
- Mount your Go Rhino Dominator Hitch Step in minutes to any 2" receiver
- Anti-rattle strap and storage bag included
- Bar is 36" wide from edge to edge
- Available in a black powder coat finish (5-year warranty) or polished stainless steel (Lifetime Warranty)
You've got the aggressive look of Go Rhino Dominator Nerf Bars riding on the side of your rig. Now, bring that same tough style to your rear end with a burly Go Rhino Dominator Hitch Step. Boasting a matching design to their big brother nerf bars, Dominator Hitch Steps give you two stepping platforms: a full-size top step and a sporty drop down step—double the steps, double the style.
Calling your Go Rhino Dominator Hitch Step "tough as nails" doesn't come close to conveying its strength. Wrought from 3" thick-wall steel tubing, it has enough backbone to support up to 300 lbs of dead weight. Plus, the treaded slip pad is pressed into the step instead of fitting into a cutout—no lost structural integrity here.
If time is money, then installing your Go Rhino Dominator Hitch Step costs pennies. It mounts securely to any 2" receiver hitch in minutes and comes with both an anti-rattle strap and a handy storage bag. Pick from two finishes: black powder coat (5-year warranty) or polished stainless steel (Lifetime Warranty).
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Go Rhino Dominator Hitch Step Customer Reviews
158 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert O (Jefferson Hills, PA) Reviewed for a 2019 Chevy Tahoe — Jul 18, 2019 7:29 AM
Reviewed by Kingdon B (NORWALK, CT) Reviewed for a 2019 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 10, 2019 8:57 PM
Reviewed by R. C (Jacksonville, FL) — Jul 03, 2019 11:10 PM
Love the look and at a good price. Packaging should have been better, box arrived with multiple small holes due to no cushioning and the hitch bag was ripped causing a slight scratch, but luckily nothing warranting a return. Overall, I am happy with the purchase.
Reviewed by David L (Kingman, KS) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Jun 17, 2019 8:30 PM
My 2013 Ram was hard enough to get into the bed, especially after I had a 6-inch lift. But thanks to the dominator hitch step I can climb up and do what I need to do. I also love the anti rattle mechanism it comes with.
Reviewed by THOMSON G (PLANTATION, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — May 31, 2019 7:53 PM
Everything I exoected heavy duty step bar. The last one I had saved my bumper and rear end of my truck after someone ran into the rear of my truck. Had to order a new one even better with second step.