Ships Between 1/21 - 1/23
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Plant your heavy-duty 5th wheel hitch to Reese Fifth-Wheel Rails and tow with confidence
- Custom crafted to install on your year, make and model truck
- Rails are rated to match your pickup’s weight rating
- Designed to work with standard Reese 5th Wheel Hitches (excludes Elite models)
- Comes with custom mounting hardware for an easier install
- Fast four-pin hitch mounting makes it quick to secure and remove your 5th wheel hitch
- Reese covers your Fifth-Wheel Rails with a 10-year warranty
You've got the toy box full of quads and the beefy 5th wheel hitch to haul them to the desert. But, if you have no way to anchor your hitch to your rig, then the only dirt you'll be kicking up is the soil in your kid's sandbox. Ready your rig for serious towing with Reese Fifth-Wheel Rails.
As sturdy as steel girders, Reese 5th Wheel Hitch Rails form the foundation you need to mount any Reese 5th Wheel Hitch (excludes Elite models) in the bed of your pickup. And, unlike universal 5th wheel rails, Reese hooks you up with custom mounting brackets for a perfect, no-hassle fit on your specific year, make and model truck.
Once secured, your Reese 5th Wheel Hitch Rails make it easy to connect and remove your 5th wheel. Four meaty pins lock it into place, so you can quickly park it in your pickup when you're hauling and pull it out when you need full bed access. What's more, Reese covers your Fifth-Wheel Hitch Rails with a full 10-year warranty.
Reese Fifth-Wheel Rails Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Sidney M (GRANT, MI) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Oct 16, 2014 8:46 PM
Reviewed by Chad H (SPARTA, MI) — Apr 26, 2014 5:51 AM