- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/20 - 9/24
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Fine-tune the Reese Adjustable Ball Mount to fit almost any trailer of any size
- Delivers a total of 6.25” of rise and 7.5” of drop
- 13.75” of incremental up and down adjustability
- Locks into position with a sturdy pull pin
- Equipped with a 1” hitch ball hole
- Built tough from steel and finished with an anti-corrosive black powder coating
- Rated at 500TW and 5000GTW
- Measures in at 13.5” long
- Reese covers your Adjustable Ball Mount with a Lifetime Warranty
Horse trailers, toy boxes, boat haulers—the trailers you pull come in all shapes and sizes. Worst of all, though, they come in all manner of heights. Towering trailers. Stubby trailers. Middle-of-the-road trailers. And, for every trailer, you used to need a separate ball mount that matched its height. But not anymore. With the Reese Adjustable Ball Mount, you can dial in the ideal height right on a single ball mount.
Just as Ant-Man can shrink and grow in order to deal with the situation at hand, the Adjustable Reese Ball Mount lifts and lowers into the perfect hitching height. It moves incrementally up and down, locking into position with its pull pin along the way. And, with up to 13.75" of available adjustment, these Reese Ball Mounts offer a maximum lift of 6.25" and a total drop of 7.5".
As sturdy as it is versatile, your Reese Hitch Ball Mount is built from heavy-duty steel and finished with a black powder coating. It's rated at a full 500TW and 5000GTW, and it's backed by a Lifetime Warranty.