- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Make your truck or SUV tow-ready with a Reese Ball Mount
- Available in multiple styles with different amounts of lift and drop
- constructed from heavy-duty steel
- Finished with a black powder coating to block rust from taking root
- Equipped with a 1” tow ball hole
- Works with 2” receiver hitches
- Your Reese Ball Mount comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Bells and whistles are nice in the cockpit of your truck or SUV. But they only get in the way on your hitch accessories. Strength, durability and reliability are all that matter—and that's exactly what's built into every Reese Ball Mount.
Wrought from muscular slabs of pure steel, they have more than enough backbone to handle hauling the heaviest trailers. In fact, the meatiest Reese Ball Mount is rated at up to 500TW and 5000GTW. And, thanks to their black powder coating, they're protected from rust, corrosion and oxidation.
Whether your trailer towers or cowers next to your bumper, you're sure to find the right Reese Ball Mount for the job. They're available with varying amounts of lift and drop to pair perfectly with your boat trailer, toy box or camper. Plus, they work with any standard 2" hitch receiver and are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warrantyy.
Reese Ball Mount Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mike N (Winter Springs, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 23, 2017 5:16 AM
Reviewed by Adam G (STEAMBOAT SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Jul 14, 2016 9:45 AM
Reviewed by Christine T (OPELOUSAS, LA) — Sep 18, 2015 8:32 PM