- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/19 - 12/21
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Tow your camper right from your gooseneck hitch with the Reese Goose Box
- The smoothest, most advanced gooseneck to 5th wheel adapter in town
- Endorsed by Lippert Components to work with their frame systems
- Designed with 5th Airborne™ technology to dampen stress transfer to your RV
- Equipped with an air bag, dual shocks and rubber bumpers for a serene driving experience
- Independently tested for superior ride quality at the Bosch Automotive Proving Grounds
- Built-in air pressure relief valve prevents over inflation of the air bag
- Rated for 16,000 lbs of towing capacity
- Adheres to rigorous CSA & SAE J2638 standards
- Your Reese Goose Box is backed by a 7-year warranty
Here's the rub: you have a gooseneck in the back of your pickup, but a 5th wheel trailer parked next to your house. So how are you going to hitch up and head out for a weekend of tilapia fishing at the Salton Sea? Easy—just pop on your Reese Goose Box.
Forget about a rough-riding pin box gooseneck to fifth wheel adapter. The ingenious Reese Goose Box is built from the king pin up to deliver exceptional ride quality. 5th Airborne™ technology, dual shocks, rubber bumpers and an air bag—it all adds up to a ride so smooth you could practically tie fishing lures while you're traveling. In fact, Lippert Components, one of the most respected names in trailers, has endorsed the Reese Goose Box Gooseneck Coupler to work with their frame systems. And that speaks volumes.
Rated for up to 16,000 lbs, the Goose Box has the backbone to handle most travel trailers. Plus, the Reese gooseneck coupler makes quick work of connecting your camper to your rig. Best of all, Reese backs your Goose Box gooseneck adapter for fifth wheel hitches with a 7-year warranty.
Reese Goose Box Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Calvin D (PALISADE, CO) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Sep 06, 2018 5:52 AM
This hitch towes great. Was using a companion slider and it took up the whole bed and was nearly 300 pounds. This hitch has a much smoother ride and I have towed on some rough roads and no trouble losing air in the air bag. I will not go back to a fifth wheel hitch.
Reviewed by Jerry T (VIRGINIA BEACH, VA) — Dec 18, 2017 1:48 PM
I checked the box to ensure Goose box was correct size. Pulled it out and installed it only to realize afterwards they sent the wrong Goose Box (16K). Box had 20K listed. Called parent company and I explained to them what happened and that I had to move the RV in 3 days. They air shipped me out the 20K version overnight so I could get it installed and pull off site when I was scheduled too. Appreciated their quick response!
Reviewed by Grant E (CEDAR PARK, TX) — Jun 15, 2015 8:15 PM
The hitch looks great and cant wait to tow with it. AutoAnything is great to do business with and they really do match prices to earn your business. I have lost count of how much I have bought from them and will continue to do so moving forward. Thanks