- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/19 - 10/23
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Ready your rig for towing in record time with the Reese Quick Loading Ball Mount
- Unique angle-cut shaft makes it easy to align and slide into your trailer hitch
- Multiple sizes and styles available with varying degrees of lift and drop
- Equipped with a 1” tow ball hole
- Constructed from steel with an anti-rust black powder coating
- Works with 2” Class III and Class IV hitches
- Your Reese Quick Loading Ball Mount comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
We all learned how to make shapes fit together when we were kids. But, it sometimes feels like all that training we did as toddlers goes right out the window when we're faced with installing a simple ball mount—it's the same shape as your trailer hitch, but it still seems like you're mashing a square dowel against a round hole. For a little help readying your hitch, score the Reese Quick Loading Ball Mount.
The idea behind the Quick Loading Reese Ball Mount is so wonderfully simple you'll wonder why all mounts aren't made this way. Instead of having a solid metal shaft, these Reese Ball Mounts sport an angle-cut end, making it easy to line it up to your receiver and slide it right in. No muss. No fuss. And no more doubting your hand-eye coordination.
Whether you need to connect with a boat trailer or a toy box, Quick Loading Reese Ball Mounts come in a wide range of styles to work with almost any trailer. From a little bit of lift to a whole lot of drop, you're sure to find the right Reese Adjustable Ball Mount for any tow job. Plus, each model is finished with a thick black powder coating to ward off rust, corrosion and oxidation. Best of all, Reese backs every Quick Loading Ball Mount with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Reese Quick Loading Ball Mount Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review