- Pull the gnarliest loads with ease using your Reese Titan Ball Mount
- Designed to fit 2.5" Class V receiver hitches
- Rated at up to 1000TW and 18,000GTW
- Multiple models available with different amounts of lift and drop to work with a wide range of trailers
- Built tough from thick steel for unparalleled strength
- Finished with a black powder coating to fight off rust
- Titan Reese Ball Mounts come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Those hay bales, bricks and jet skies aren't going to move themselves. When you need to haul heavy-duty loads from point A to point B, you want to know that your towing equipment is up to the task. For unbeatable backbone, equip your rig with a Reese Titan Ball Mount.
Herculean strength is built right into every Reese Titan Ball Mount. Designed to pair perfectly with your 2.5" Class V Reese receiver hitch, your Titan Ball Mount is wrought from heavy-duty steel and equipped with an oversized 1.25" tow ball hole. Add to that a thick black powder coat finish, and this Reese Ball Mount has guts to wrangle the heftiest loads and survive the harshest weather conditions without flinching.
No matter how tall or short your trailer, you won't have a problem finding a Titan Ball Mount that marries up. Whether you need a little bit of lift or a ton of drop, they come in a range of styles to work with almost any-sized trailer. Best of all, Reese Titan Ball Mounts are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Reese Titan Ball Mount Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Marlin k (Steele, ND) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Mar 08, 2017 8:59 AM
The Reese Titan Ball Mount fit perfect and is rated strong enough to handle my trailer loads. I also order a Curt 2" ball with a 1 1/4" shaft that also fits and will handle a large load.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/17 - 8/21
There are no customer reviews for this product