- Turn your tow bar into a ladder with the Reese Tow & Go Hitch Step
- Connects right to your Reese Interlock or standard ball mount
- The perfect addition for packing gear on your roof, reaching the top of your trailer and more
- The low-profile fit lets you tow like a pro without taking it off
- Your Reese Hitch Step is constructed from cast aluminum and rated to support 500 lbs
- Treated to a non-slip surface texture for sure footing
- Measures 14” long by 3” deep
- Designed to work with Class III or higher 2” receivers
- Your Reese Tow & Go Hitch Step comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Even though your rig is equipped with one rear hitch, it can still pull double-duty when you deck it out with the Reese Tow and Go Hitch Step. Just bolt it up to your Reese tow bar, and you're ready to haul hefty trailers and climb up to your roofline without having to swap accessories, disconnect your load or pack along a secondary step ladder.
Whether you're reaching up to pack camping gear onto your roof rack or hooking up the jet skis for a weekend getaway, the Tow & Go Reese Tow Hitch Step is always ready for action. Thanks to its low-profile fit, it creates a stable platform that doesn't block your tow ball or get in the way of your trailer. Plus, it measures in at a full 14" long by 3" deep, giving you a wide stepping surface on both sides of your hitch.
Not only does your Reese Tow N Go Hitch Step save your back, but it's also built with plenty of backbone to support up to 500 lbs of weight. These sturdy steps are constructed from cast aluminum for rugged reliability. And their non-slip texture ensures sure footing even when the weather turns foul. Best of all, your Reese Receiver Step is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- The Reese Tow & Go Step does not fit 1-1/4” receivers
- Tow Ball Mount and Tow Ball are sold separately
Reese Tow & Go Hitch Step Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Raymond L (LAKE HAVASU CITY, AZ) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Jan 17, 2018 7:17 AM
The hitch step was a snap to install and works just as anticipated. My wife is "vertically challenged" [don't call her short] and could not reach the back door on the camper shell from the ground. The hitch step lets her reach the door and close it with ease.
Reviewed by Charles B B (IRVING, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Jul 11, 2017 2:54 PM
At first I wasn't real sure how it would work, but after installing it I found it to be quit durable and stable. It was a great value for the money and anyone needing a rear step I definitely recommend this
Reviewed by stephen c (Newnan, GA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Nov 07, 2016 1:59 PM
So far this product has worked well. I have used it to get into the bed of my truck. The only con I have is the gasket that came with it. I did not use it as I could not get the ball off the hitch. Seems to work fine without it.
Reviewed by Mark S (JACKSONVILLE, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — May 06, 2016 5:22 AM
Received quickly after ordering. Easy to install. Make climbing into the truck or reaching into the bed so easy. This would be a great item to have if you have a boat.
The current product is out of stock.
Click Hitch Steps to view related products
Ships Between 6/25 - 6/27