- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Couple your vehicle securely with your outdoor toys and trailers using a Reese Trailer Hitch
- Reese hitches are custom-crafted specifically for your vehicle
- Hauls up to 18,000 lbs — Class III, IV and V Titan trailer hitches available (depending on vehicle)
- One-piece welded construction for maximum strength
- Finished with a durable, black powder coat
- Includes Reese’s legendary patented collar and plug
- Bolts to factory-drilled mounting points (on most vehicles)
- All Reese Hitches are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Like chocolate and peanut butter, your vehicle and trailer go great together. Unite your truck, trailer and equipment with the best coupling accessory in the industry — a sweet-looking Reese Hitch. Custom-designed with your make and model in mind, these Reese hitches are fashioned to bolt right to your factory mounting points, guaranteeing quick and easy installation.
From trailers and sports gear to boats and bike racks, there’s nothing that your Reese Trailer Hitch can’t haul. It boasts burly, one-piece welded construction for maximum strength and can easily haul up to 18,000 lbs. Not only can you count on your Reese hitch to tow strong, but you can ensure rugged good looks that last for the long haul, thanks to these hitches’ durable-yet-stylish black powder coat.
Revolutionize your ride’s hauling abilities with this must-have hauling accessory, and enjoy a Limited Lifetime Warranty on your new Reese Receiver Hitch.
- For more information on selecting the right hitch class, click the "Detailed Info" tab above
Reese Trailer Hitch Customer Reviews
95 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Alejandro A (BAYTOWN, TX) — Mar 19, 2020 2:43 AM
Reviewed by Daniel G (BONNEAU, SC) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Nov 22, 2017 4:30 AM
Good product over all. Required minor modification as fitment was not perfect. Very tight fit, Installed by myself with aid of 3 ton floor jack. one bolt hole did not line up...use a die grinder to enlarge opening so factory bolt can be installed. Everything needed to install was included. Watch videos online to see how to install, instructions are a bit confusing.
Reviewed by James D (Cranberry Twp, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 Honda Pilot — Nov 14, 2016 5:24 AM