- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Don’t struggle to reach your roof rack – install a Romik RCV Hitch Step
- Being a universal fit, the Romik RCV Step Running Board only takes minutes to install
- Sleek design and a helping hand, the Romik Running Board is great for top-side loading
- Boasting a 450-lb rating, the Romik RCV Hitch Step can hold you while carrying all your camping gear
- The Romik RCV Rear Hitch Step installs on all 2” receivers (may interfere with parking sensors)
- Measuring 40”L x 12”W x 4”H, the Romik RCV is one of the widest hitch accessories out there
- Your Romik RCV Hitch Step Running Board is protected by a 1-year limited warranty
Reach your roof without a struggle using a Romik RCV Hitch Step. With the ability to hold up to 450 lbs and dimensions measuring 40”L x 12”W x 4”H, the Romik Step Running Board is as wide as they come. Spend less time loading your SUV or van and more time enjoying the journey to your next adventure.
The Romik RCV Hitch Step brags a universal fit that installs in minutes and is compatible with all 2” receivers. Your Romik RCV Rear Hitch Step Running Board is backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
Romik RCV Rear Hitch Step Running Board Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Robert W (GLEN COVE, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter — Feb 02, 2018 5:35 AM
My box was completely ripped open, so I don't know if there are directions included. It took some time to get the manufacturer's response, but there are YouTube videos. Hitch step is well built. My only negative is that the raised end parts make the outside of the step useless to use.