- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your off-road utility with a Rugged Ridge Jeep Receiver Hitch
- Adds a standard 2” receiver to your Jeep Wrangler
- One-piece welded assembly delivers superior strength
- Designed similar to your OE receiver hitch for a perfect fit
- Black powder coat finish provides rust-free durability
- Cutout to allow for factory wiring harness mounting
- Receiver hitch sold separately or available in multiple kit configurations
- 2000 lb tow rating, and 200 lb tongue weight rating (3,500 lb tow and 350 lb tongue weight with weight distributing equipment)
- Easy to install – get back to the trail in no time
- Your Rugged Ridge Jeep Receiver Hitch carries a 5-year limited warranty
Ready your Wrangler for trail-rated towing with the added strength of Rugged Ridge Jeep Receiver Hitches. These one-piece welded assemblies are designed in-line with your Jeep’s OE hitch to ensure a perfect fit and easy, no-drill installation.
Adding a standard 2” receiver, the Rugged Ridge Tow Hitch is rated to tow 2,000 lbs and 200 lbs of tongue weight or 3,500 lbs of towing and 350 lbs of tongue weight.
The Rugged Ridge Receiver Hitch is finished with a durable black powder coat and includes a cutout to allow for easy factory wiring harness mounting. Your Rugged Ridge Jeep Trailer Hitch carries a 5-year limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Rugged Ridge Receiver Hitches Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Marshall D (Alta Loma, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 Jeep Wrangler — Sep 19, 2018 8:26 PM
My Jeep Wrangler JK had a Rubicon steel bumper from the dealer. The instructions did not detail how to deal with it. Fortunately wasnt hard to figure out so took longer line up correctly to mate to bumper. Also a little to wide for crossmember. Better wide than to small though.
Reviewed by Dale W (Dupont, WA) Reviewed for a 2017 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 18, 2018 9:07 PM
I bought the Rugged ridge hitch because the trailer wire harness comes too, it makes it simple. The hitch takes all of 10 minutes to install, the wire harness another 10 min, the taillamp has to come out to do the connection. both are very good products and the price was a plus. All the attachment bolts come but Jeep has them in the holes too so they are not necessary. Just buy it if your looking for this type of configuration, you'll have it in 3-4 days.
Reviewed by Rhett G (Peachtree City, GA) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 12, 2017 5:48 AM
Reviewed by jack s (PALM COAST, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Colorado — Dec 26, 2016 5:50 PM
Reviewed by Dave C (Amsterdam, MO) — Apr 25, 2016 7:10 PM
The hitch was just what was expected and installed easily. The trailer wiring harness was awesome. Installation was easy and the pre rigged Christmas tree fasteners were spaced perfectly to go in factory holes in the frame to insure a neat professional looking job.