- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/12 - 12/14
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Haul all you’ve got with the Smittybilt Aluminum Adjustable Drop Hitch Ball Mount
- 6” drop adjusts to the proper height quick and easy
- Works with all 2” hitch receivers
- Reversible 2” to 2 5/16” steel balls included
- 6,000 lbs max load rating
- Stainless steel locking adjustment and hitch pins
- Machined from high-grade billet aluminum for strength and reliability
- Polished aluminum finish adds a stylish touch to your receiver
- Your Smittybilt Aluminum Adjustable Drop Hitch Ball Mount is backed by a 5-year warranty
There are worse problems than figuring out how to tow your boat, your buggies or your camper with the same rig. But face it, with the different tongue heights, you might need a fleet of trucks to handle those different trailers. Or, simply hitch up the Smittybilt Aluminum Adjustable Drop Hitch Ball Mount.
This boss hauler is packed with adjustability. First, the Smittybilt adjustable aluminum drop hitch delivers a full 6" of up and down adjustability. Then the reversible balls, with a 2" on one side and a 2 5/16" ball on the other side, means your Smittybilt adjustable aluminum hitch mount fits most any trailer. And, both adjustments are quick and easy, using a single steel hitch pin.
Now, something that works this hard shouldn't look this good. But, the Smittybilt aluminum adjustable ball mount is machined from billet aluminum and then polished to a gleaming shine. Couple all that gleam with the 6,000 lb load rating and stainless steel hitch pins, and you get a hitch that works hard and looks great doing it. And to hitch up this deal, Smittybilt backs your Aluminum Adjustable Drop Hitch Ball Mount with a 5-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Smittybilt Aluminum Adjustable Hitch Drop Ball Mounts Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Holly S (SAN TAN VALLEY, AZ) — Oct 19, 2017 8:15 PM
Reviewed by Joshua S (Williamsburg, VA) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Frontier — Sep 23, 2017 4:53 PM
Reviewed by MARK G (Orange Park, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Sep 16, 2016 1:50 PM
The fact that it adjusts is the only thing good about it. It has play between the receiver and between the adjuster which means I have to spend more $ for anti rattle devices or have my welder fix it with a bead. After 1 use the chrome is chipping off the ball. Also had to buy a longer hitch lock for the adjuster.