- Make trailer wiring simple with the Tekonsha ModuLite Ultra Protector
- Rated to 4.2 amps for turn-signal/brake-light circuits
- Rated to 16 amps for the taillight circuit
- Especially useful for hard-to-wire vehicles
- Interprets and decodes multiplex signal inputs
- Integrated re-settable short-circuit and overload protection
- Protects itself and tow vehicle from wiring mishaps and shorting
- Advanced circuitry works on all standard vehicles with ST/STT pulse width modulation (PWM)
- Works on both 2 and 3-wire systems (not for low-side switch systems)
- Powers both LED and incandescent bulbs on vehicle & trailer
- Never sends feedback through the vehicle circuits
- All solid-state components in potted encapsulation
- Includes integrated protective cover
- Draws power from vehicle battery using only < 5mA
- Your Tekonsha ModuLite Ultra Protector is backed by a 1-year warranty
Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we attempt to wire our trailer lights without the Tekonsha ModuLite Ultra Protector. Making quick work of connecting complex vehicle wiring to simple trailer wiring, the ModuLite Ultra is a must-have for any tow warrior.
Tekonsha's most robust trailer light power module is rated to 4.2 amps for turn-signal/brake-light circuits and a shocking 16 amps for the taillight circuit. Plus, the ModuLite Ultra's heavy-duty circuitry, integrated short-circuit protection and overload feature protects itself and your vehicle from wiring flukes.
Made especially for hard-to-wire vehicles, the ModuLite Ultra Protector lets you connect a complicated 2 or 3-wire vehicle harness to a simple 1 or 2-wire trailer circuit. Best yet, Tekonsha backs your ModuLite Ultra Protector with a 1-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/22 - 8/24
There are no customer reviews for this product