- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/16 - 10/18
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Say I Do to off-road recovery missions with the Tekonsha Receiver Mount Tow Ring
- Creates a stable mounting point for tow straps
- Constructed from steel for lasting strength and durability
- Rated for up to 8000lbs
- Finished with a black powder coating to prevent rust, corrosion and oxidation
- Measures 7 3/8" long
- Works with 2" hitch receivers
- Your Tekonsha Receiver Mount Tow Ring comes with a Lifetime Warranty
You don't head out onto barren off-road trails to drive like a little old lady. You're there to push your 4x4 to the limit. To blaze new trails. To take risks. And, from time to time, to get stuck in a tight spot. Rescue missions are half the fun of a muddy weekend in the badlands. And, the Tekonsha Receiver Mount Tow Ring makes it easier-and safer-than ever to recover your rig.
Like a D-ring for your hitch, the Tekonsha Tow Ring creates a stable spot for attaching tow straps. Just slip it into place, hook up your straps and yank yourself or your buddies back onto the trail. Plus, if someone in your party forgot to pack along his own recovery gear, this removable receiver mount tow ring is easy to install on any vehicle with a 2" hitch.
You never have to question the strength of Tekonsha's Tow Rings. They're all wrought from premium steel and rated for up to 8000lbs of pull. Even Mother Nature is no match against their thick black powder coating. And, they're backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Tekonsha Receiver Mount Tow Ring Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Garrett J (ST.CLOUD, MN) Reviewed for a 1989 Ford F-350 — Sep 19, 2013 9:45 PM
Reviewed by Jack T (Lenapah, OK) — Mar 01, 2013 6:01 AM
Good quality! Money well spent! The tow ring is rated at 8,000 lbs I believe but I suspect there is a huge safety factor included in this rating and would imagine that one would pull the frame in two before the tow ring itself failed.