- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/21 - 1/23
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Keep the brake lights and turn signals between your rig and your trailer in sync with a Tekonsha Taillight Converter
- Provides options to convert your vehicle's 3-wire system to a standard 2-wire setup, or to convert your vehicle's 2-wire system to a 3-wire setup
- Available in multiple styles with integrated circuit protection built into select models (see details above)
- Tekonsha builds your Taillight Convert with automotive-grade components for maximum reliability on the road
- 1-year warranty included
You've got the truck, the trailer and the toys. But are you really ready to tow those quads out to the desert for a mud-caked weekend of dune surfing? Not unless your pickup and trailer are electronically compatible. Bridge the divide between your workhorse and your toy box with a Tekonsha Taillight Converter.
The trouble with trailers, and the trucks that haul them, comes down to wiring. All trailers use a 2-wire system to control the brake lights and turn signals, but a lot of vehicles are equipped with a 3-wire system. That's where the Tekonsha Tail Light Converter comes in. Like plugging a power adapter into an overseas wall socket, this trailer tail light converter allows your 3-wire auto to control the critical safety lights on your 2-wire trailer.
No matter what vehicle you're using to haul, Tekonsha makes a range of Tail Light Converters to fit almost any truck or SUV. Plus, select trailer tail light converter models come with built-in circuit protection to defend against shorts and crossed wires. No matter which Tekonsha Taillight Converter you get, it comes with everything you need for a safe install and a 1-year warranty.
Tekonsha Taillight Converter Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Richard W (SUCCASUNNA, NJ) — Nov 26, 2018 2:04 PM
Reviewed by Joe R (LOUISVILLE, KY) Reviewed for a 2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class — May 13, 2015 6:32 AM
Reviewed by Dan K (Ithaca, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Hyundai Sonata — Apr 29, 2014 1:26 PM