- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Hook up with any trailer in town with the Trimax RAZOR XTR Aluminum Adjustable Hitch Ball Mount
- Adjusts up and down in 1” increments and locks securely in place
- Available in three versatile sizes: 6”, 8” and 12”
- Works for both drops and rises for lifted or lowered trucks and SUVs
- Wrought from premium aluminum and polished to a pristine shine
- Rated for up to 10,000lbs gross and 1,500lbs. tongue weight
- Includes a locking hitch pin and a dual–head hitch ball (2 5/16” and 2”)
- Adjustable Trimax RAZOR XTR Ball Mount Hitches are backed by a 90 Day Warranty
With a boat trailer, toy box and camper parked out back, life should be complete. There's just one problem: they all stand at different heights. In a perfect world, you'd have three different trucks equipped with three different ball mount hitches. But, in the real world, you need a hitch that adjusts to connect with any trailer—you need the Trimax RAZOR XTR Adjustable Hitch Ball Mount.
Whether you're hitching up to a trailer that's sky high or hugging the ground, the Trimax Aluminum Ball Mount Hitch adjusts up and down in 1" increments and locks firmly into place. From deep drops to towering rises, this versatile ball mount lets you dial in the ideal height for safe, stable and secure towing. And, it comes in your choice of three sizes: 6", 8" and 12".
As easy on the eyes as it is easy to use, your Trimax Ball Hitch is built from sturdy aluminum and polished to a mirror shine. Rated at 10,000lbs gross and 1,500lbs tongue weight, this beauty has the strength of an all–steel beast. Best of all, it comes complete with a dual hitch ball, a hitch lock and a 90 Day Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Trimax RAZOR XTR Aluminum Adjustable Hitch Ball Mount Customer Reviews
58 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael S (ELK GROVE, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Jul 11, 2018 5:15 PM
Reviewed by Richard C (RUSKIN, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-250 — Sep 20, 2017 6:28 AM
I was looking for something that not only worked well with the multiple trailer heights but looks good on my 2017 F-250. This fits the bill. My only complaint is the ball mount is loose in the reciever. I wish it fit a little tighter.
Reviewed by Andrew Z (SANBORNVILLE, NH) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — Sep 01, 2017 10:16 AM
Very nice adjustable hitch. The only negative is the diameter of the locking pin is smaller than my old cotter pin and it bumps coming on and off the load. However, I wasn't expecting the locking pin anyway so not a big deal for me.